In the spirit of creating a wallpaper friendly theme I present Picture It.

The concept of this theme is wrapped around the idea that I'm always looking to design a theme that is wallpaper friendly so people can see their favorite pics. This theme then takes that to the next level and incorporates a frame to display your picture (sort of line a digital photo frame, but just single picture).

Taking that one level further I decided one frame was just plain ol' boring. So I made it so the user can choose from 6 frames. Just click in the lower right corner and you'll be shown a prompt to select your frame. You can change between one of the six frames at any time.

In addition, the theme is still very functional offering 12 application icons on the home screen plus 9 hidden static hot spots (including one for QuickLaunch and BerryWeather). That's a total of 21 application/functions available from the home screen.

Theme RoadMap

A custom "Hidden Today" display is also included. The "Hidden Today" lets you quickly view your calendar, message and SMS text messages, and then easily hide it away when not needed just by touching the screen.

Hidden Today

Features:
    • Hidden today (with Calendar, Messages and SMS text display plus link to apps)
    • 21 Functions on homescreen:
    • - 12 homescreen icons (user defined)
    • - QucikLaunch and Berry Weather hidden hotspot plus 7 other static hotspots
    • Fading transformation between the two icon sets
    • Ability to hide icons to show off the theme in digital picture frame style
    • High quality custom icons
    • No lag

Regularly $3.99, on sale for $1.99 through 8/31

**** CRACKBERRY SPECIAL THROUGH TOMORROW (8/24) ONLY ****
    USE COUPON CODE "ForABuck" and purchase the theme for only $1.00
    08-23-10 07:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD