yea, It's pretty sweet. It also allows better image compression than Photoshop which is almost necessary in theme building. Won't it be nice one the storm 2 comes out with its RUMORED 1 gb memory. I almost don't believe it but keep my fingers crossed. lol.
    well ya i just hope they fix memory leaks period, app memory would no longer be an issue.
    05-28-09 12:57 AM
    well ya i just hope they fix memory leaks period, app memory would no longer be an issue.
    Absolutely. I wish I had more toes and fingers to cross for this...
    05-28-09 02:06 AM
    ucwutididthar?
    Dd y knw 'ts ls pssbl t wrt nd spk wtht sng ny vwls? Wll.....myb nt spk.... tht mght b dffclt.
    05-28-09 03:06 AM
    PS has smart objects. Has had it for the last 3 versions at least. Just as good as vector graphics.
    You can not compare Smart Objects with Vector Graphics. Two different things.
    05-28-09 05:24 AM
    hey everyone i was just wondering for everyones imput on what they use to make the themes, i currently use gimp but i hear some many people say that photoshop is better for making icons and stuff.... is that true??
    All things being equal, for theme making, you really won't see a huge difference, and GIMP is free. Actually there are scripts and filters that may make theme creation simpler.

Unless you happen to work in CMYK or Lab colour (at that there is a plugin for CYMK) or 16-bit colour save your money - the rest of the tool set is quite comparable, although if you're familiar with photoshop it may take some getting used to.
    05-28-09 06:20 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD