| | 03-18-2010, 03:43 PM Thread Author #32
Originally Posted by PiranH
1. Go into this directory on your computer:
C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\Blackberry Theme Studio 5.0\samples\Themes\Images\Precision360x480\icons
2. Copy the two following files onto your desktop (DON'T CUT, just copy and paste):
3. Open both of them in Microsoft Office Picture Manager or another image editor. When it opens, click Picture on the top toolbar, then Resize. When the Resize editor comes up on the right, click Custom width x height and change the width and height to whatever size you want to make it. Make it the same number for each. Then save.
4. In Composer, right click on the Use Device Application Order icon that you put on your homescreen. Click edit.
5. In the Objects tab, click normalImage. In the Inspector Tab, click Change Bitmap. When the windows explorer box opens up, double click the default_application icon that you resized. Then right click on the icon and choose End Editing.
6. In the Objects tab, choose focusImage. Follow the same instructions as step 5 except choose the default_application_focus icon that you resized.
That's it, your Device Application order icon should now be the size you resized it to in the picture editor.