So you saw the new Operating System that Rim is going to shove out to the BlackBerry Device? Tired of waiting on RIM? Well look no further, we here at WJD Designs are proud to show of "OS 6" a fully functional BlackBerry OS 6 inspired theme. This has everything from sliding docks to a fully hidden dock. Have 24 Icons on tap right from your homescreen! You can tap under the Icons to hide the dock at anytime to show off your wallpaper. There is even the information header that shows time,date,profiles, and even a quick search button. Slightly over a Megabyte there is no reason for any lag. This is what a theme is made of, welcome to OS 6!

Special thanks:
    John @ Jp Designs
    Jason @ JMAL Designs
    Alex @ Ahaz Designs

Features:

* Today Feature
    * 24 Customizable Icons (change application Icon order)
    * 3 Screen Slide Docks
    * Hidden Dock Feature for Full Screen wallpaper
    * Just over 1 MB in size
    * Minimal Lag and Multi Function
    * Custom Icons to mimic new OS 6 Icons
    * A WJD Designs Original

ONLY FOR STORM WITH OS 5.0 SO FAR!
    04-28-10 11:02 AM
    looks good wayne
    04-28-10 12:51 PM
    looks good wayne
    thats it Vict0r lol ? your more full of words i'm confused...
    04-28-10 12:54 PM
    haha yeah wayne to be honest ive been slackin on my posting here latley because my storm bearly works so basically all these screenshots are just teasing me lol. id love to try it looks bitchin with the new icons and being able to access 24 icons on the main screen is defiantly a plus..go you wayne lol hook it up with some more teasers!
    04-28-10 01:18 PM

Will this work ?
    04-28-10 01:20 PM
    see now thats what im talking about. another winner wayne.
    04-28-10 02:15 PM
    Theme is amazing!!!

One question, is there a ql hotspot?

Sorry for the quick post... I'm in a hurry haha. Awesome theme tho

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-10 02:33 PM
    look really good. has me actually wanting to purchase my first theme..
    04-28-10 04:00 PM
    this is really good work
    04-28-10 04:07 PM
    Where did you get all the new icons at?
    04-28-10 04:48 PM
    hey wayne, have to ssay this is by far the best theme i have ever seen for this phone, you did an amazing job, we all appreciate ur hard work! question for ya..considering im guessing this theme was made for the s2 but compatible for the s1, will there be a considerable amount of lag on the s1? padgoi made a similar theme for the s2, works on the s1 but it has wayy too luch lag, had to scrap it? will yours have the same issue?
    04-28-10 05:24 PM
    hey wayne, have to ssay this is by far the best theme i have ever seen for this phone, you did an amazing job, we all appreciate ur hard work! question for ya..considering im guessing this theme was made for the s2 but compatible for the s1, will there be a considerable amount of lag on the s1? padgoi made a similar theme for the s2, works on the s1 but it has wayy too luch lag, had to scrap it? will yours have the same issue?
    I'm pretty sure i'm not the only one who can testify to this but I know first hand that Wayne's themes are definitely top of the line themes, along with the guys he works with.

They put in a lot of work and effort into their products and can almost guarantee a successful theme.
    04-28-10 06:38 PM
    This theme will blow away your S1 with how fast it is. The whole theme is barely 1Mb so it takes up little space. The svg was optimized to be crazy quick so ALL Storm owners can enjoy it.

ROCK ON!
    04-28-10 06:50 PM
    well i bought the theme and have to say that it is AWESOME!!! great job man! it runs just as fast as the stock theme and there is no lag at all. def worth the money for anyone who is thinking of buying it.. once again, great job wayne!
    04-28-10 07:14 PM
    an off topic question..anyone know where i can get the 6.0 beach picture aht i have been seeing?? the one a few posts up..cant seem to find it..thanks guys
    04-28-10 07:22 PM
    Where did you get all the new icons at?
    Icons were hand made by me and the team - no joke - late nights
    04-28-10 08:38 PM
    My theme does not lag... this is only a 1008kb download so its light weight... trust me...fast and friendly...
    04-28-10 08:40 PM
    My theme does not lag... this is only a 1008kb download so its light weight... trust me...fast and friendly...
    def no lag man, amazingly clean theme, thanks for all your hard work !
    04-28-10 08:41 PM
    Icons were hand made by me and the team - no joke - late nights
    We were working in the lab late one night....well a lot of nights, lol. I believe Wayne has blown way past sleep deprivation. More like zombie'ish
    04-28-10 08:41 PM

Here's both the Homescreen and Application screen wallpapers - yes as a joke I included the application screen lol...
    04-28-10 08:49 PM
    thanks wayne but i meant the one that was on the official os 6 pics, the beach and sunset one, dont know how to post pics otherwise i would, it was ur #6 post on the first page
    04-28-10 08:58 PM
    thanks wayne but i meant the one that was on the official os 6 pics, the beach and sunset one, dont know how to post pics otherwise i would, it was ur #6 post on the first page
    That wasn't Wayne's post, lol
    04-28-10 09:01 PM
    That wasn't Wayne's post, lol

lol look at post # 6 today at 220 pm, its from wayne, no? lol
    04-28-10 09:05 PM
    lol look at post # 6 today at 220 pm, its from wayne, no? lol
    He copied it over from the 9550 thread
    04-28-10 09:08 PM
    He copied it over from the 9550 thread
    ahh i c... well do you know where i could get that wallpaper? is it available?
    04-28-10 09:10 PM
72 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD