Welcome to Opake (Not Opaque) Although a play on words this theme needs way more words to express it. Opake has two Docks that hide and show by pressing the +/- buttons on the screen to make your wallpaper breathe life through your phone. The left side dock can be customized with 8 of your favorite icons (place 1-8 in application screen to change home screen icons) Along with the 8 custom icons you have 7 permanent icons that let the user quickly get to their MESSAGES,CALENDAR,SMS/MMS,BROWSER,BBM,OPTIONS,and PROFILES screen by pressing each icon. Each bottom icon will show you what your on by displaying a custom overlay animation as a focus indicator.

No more tacky theme interfaces that claim to help when all they do is make it look more cluttered Opake makes sure the user has free reign over his or her BlackBerry desktop. When you thought we were done, well you know we aren’t This theme has WJD Designs first and only theme with Numerical Battery/Signal indication meters. Never stare at how many bars you have while trying to figure out if that is 1 or 1/2 bar again. We now make it easy with the homescreen/application screen Number Meters…

This theme pushes through the doors of custom by showing off it’s vibrant display of custom icons and multiple color user environment will make your last theme (even if it’s mine) feel like its missing pigment. It has to be one of those themes that you have to try on your own so you can see why this one stands out above the rest
    - Opake by WJD Designs

Features:

* Dual Show/Hide Dock
    * Custom Dock Animations
    * Custom Focus Onscreen Indicator
    * Wallpaper Friendly Theme
    * Hidden Today
    * 8 User Defined Icons
    * 7 Permanent “Quick Access” Bottom Dock Icons
    * Custom Signal and Battery Meters
    * Numerical Signal and Battery Meters
    * Menu Animations
    * Vibrant Color Palette
    * Another WJD Designs Original

>>New Hidden Hotspots (Quicklaunch = Under Meter Bar / App Screen = Above bottom Dock / Messages = Where New Messages Indicator shows under Date)

Last edited by Carbon Coupe; 06-27-10 at 11:32 AM.
    06-24-10 07:00 PM
    How does this post have no replies?! Go try it and you will like it. Amazingly easy on the eyes and insanely functional. I never have to leave my homescreen. Plus it's very wallpaper-friendly. Certainly one of the better themes I have used...and I have tried them all.
    06-25-10 01:42 PM
    How does this post have no replies?! Go try it and you will like it. Amazingly easy on the eyes and insanely functional. I never have to leave my homescreen. Plus it's very wallpaper-friendly. Certainly one of the better themes I have used...and I have tried them all.
    Yeah, I've tried a go-zillion themes too. I think Wayne has the formula for making them flow and be almost seamless when jumping right in. This ones fast too, and I dont just mean "it seems fast", no, this one is like lightning fast.

I think when more people start posting screenshots to show off their walls, more will jump.
    06-25-10 10:05 PM
    I am however still waiting for an app screen hotspot (which I don't think is too much to ask) and perhaps a few more lines of hidden today. I know a lot of people wouldn't mind a QL hotspot as well.

Just a few things holding it back from being the "perfect" theme.
    06-26-10 09:40 AM
    NEW 1.2 UPDATE

More Today Items (when I made this it was late an I accidentally didn't put the full amount heh)
    Now I have ten!

New Move Icon to match the Overlay for App Screen...

New Hidden Hotspots (Quicklaunch = Under Meter Bar / App Screen = Above bottom Dock / Messages = Where New Messages Indicator shows under Date)

Enjoy and Special Thanks to my team member CarbonCoupe on keeping everything up to date and letting me know of these needed changes....

Remember to check out Software and Accessories - WJD Designs Store for more apps, accesories, and all your BlackBerry needs!
    06-26-10 12:53 PM
    A million thanks for those changes, Wayne. Could be the perfect theme now.
    06-26-10 01:13 PM
    A million thanks for those changes, Wayne. Could be the perfect theme now.
    Could be? Im thinking IS. lol.
    07-01-10 08:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD