I created this thread with the idea of having any theme developers post links to old themes that have been updated. My intention is to make them easy to find. I may even try to have a sticky with a running list to make it even easier depending on how sucessful the thread turns out.

Feel free to post away!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-09 06:12 PM
    I'm definitely on board with this idea...I keep checking the Storm theme forum every 30 minutes to see if anything has been updated. We appreciate all the hard work that has gone into these themes, keep up the good work!
    11-11-09 09:05 PM
    I'm definitely on board with this idea...I keep checking the Storm theme forum every 30 minutes to see if anything has been updated. We appreciate all the hard work that has gone into these themes, keep up the good work!
    Me too Mr Scott.
    11-12-09 07:53 AM
    How about updating the first post with some links.....with out links this thread is a waste.

There are a few 5.0 Themes out now in this forum....edit your first post with some links when you get the chance.....
    11-12-09 09:26 AM
    I created this thread with the idea of having any theme developers post links to old themes that have been updated. My intention is to make them easy to find. I may even try to have a sticky with a running list to make it even easier depending on how sucessful the thread turns out.

Feel free to post away!!!

This is a great idea. I keep checking for updates too and have even gone to the original theme thread asking for updates, without much luck. Hopefully theme developers will take advantage of this.
    11-12-09 09:41 AM
    Here is one link. Its from Mothy

Great theme!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/fr...screen-360010/

Also, you may want to ask the admins to make this a sticky for quicker access.
    11-12-09 09:53 AM
    IMHO theres no point in having a thread like this. people are just gonna post their comments and such and people are gonn ahave to look through all of the posts the same way they would have to look through the threads.

its usually always the threads on teh first page that are updated. the only way to really do it successfully is for the OP to compile them all him/herself and post them.
    11-12-09 01:46 PM
    IMHO theres no point in having a thread like this. people are just gonna post their comments and such and people are gonn ahave to look through all of the posts the same way they would have to look through the threads.

its usually always the threads on teh first page that are updated. the only way to really do it successfully is for the OP to compile them all him/herself and post them.
    Exactly...there was a great ALL FREE THEME HERE thread that the OP did a great job keeping updated with links to all the free themes in this forum.

I think it would be great to have one for all the 5.0 themes....comes up easy in a search and makes finding things a lot simpler.

Looks like the poster who started this thread does not want to update it...so yeah this thread is becoming pretty Useless........

Maybe I will start a thread for this purpose....they are very useful as this forum becomes very cluttered.....

Here is some free 5.0 I have seen:

OSX Dual by Mothy

5.0 NFL Themes by kwoodford

Padgoi's Own Theme

Casio Digital Theme by robvb68

5.0 Precision Zen by robhl:
    OTA thanks mothy
    ZIP

Ultimate Theme by mynockx
    Last edited by blaisedinsd; 11-12-09 at 03:49 PM.
    11-12-09 03:19 PM
    great thread. Hopefully it will be updated.

11-14-09 07:10 PM
    Sorry to all, I have had a lot going on and haven't been able to update. I am putting a list together and should have it posted in the next day or so. In the meantime feel free to post links to themes. That will help me a lot.

Thanks

11-15-09 12:27 PM
    kcpayne....Nice job. This is what we needed out of this thread, not somebody (johnc) coming on here saying it's pointless...blah, blah, blah. If it's pointless, don't visit this thread. Easy enough.
    11-15-09 03:48 PM
    LCARS 9530 was redesigned and rebuilt for 5.0 it is now called:

LCARS 9500 V5.0

Hope everyone that had the old version knows that a new version, and thread for that matter are up.
    11-15-09 03:55 PM
    While at it - can we name these as Free or Paid? It will be so much easier.
    11-15-09 05:07 PM
    Its so nice with the new theme studio. The theme makers just have to open the old themes in the new theme studio and it asks if you want to update it for 5.0. A few tweaks need to be made sometimes but that's about it.

11-15-09 10:43 PM
    Pink beta for 5.0

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/pi...a-free-365128/

11-20-09 12:48 PM
    Bump........keeping the thread alive
    11-29-09 09:09 AM
    This is very helpfull thanks..
    12-06-09 01:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD