I would be interested in a Martial Arts theme. I practice a style called Kajukenbo. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks
    04-04-09 02:31 PM
    ok guys...I'm getting caught up...need some more good ideas...Please read first post before coming up with a suggestion...
    04-08-09 09:49 PM
    Any more ideas? You can get a custom theme made...
    04-13-09 09:05 AM
    Here's a task:

NYC MTA theme (MTA Home Page)
    04-13-09 09:13 AM
    I'd really like a theme that reflects my personality. I love the style of the RoxyBerry theme; it's my favorite "type" of theme (icons on the side and bottom...though I'd prefer a "hidden today" as well).

That said... my "dream theme" would either be beachy, or elven (think Rivendell in LotR). I'm a very old-fashioned person (swords, not guns! ) and with the influx of all of this new technology it's hard to hold onto my roots, so to speak. I would love something that is tranquil and makes me think of how peaceful the ocean is, or something that makes me remember how it feels to be in the middle of the forest with no one and nothing around you, simply *feeling* what it's like to be with nature.
    04-13-09 03:37 PM
    Delta Upsilon Fraternity would be awesome and im sure not only me would love that but some other bros on these forums would appreciate it as well. hope you can do this. pm me if you need any details or have any questions. please please please do this for me!!!
    04-14-09 08:47 PM
    notre dame football theme would be very nice
    04-14-09 09:36 PM
    I know you create themes but do you provide additional help for example im having a problem with the theme i created.
    04-14-09 10:29 PM
    hey i have a good idea. pokemon them :P i think it'd look cool for the storm
    my step bro. has an iphone and theres a pokemon theme type thing for it and its alright but i think someone could make a really cool storm pokemon theme
    04-14-09 11:03 PM
    I have been looking for someone to make either a Rockstar Energy Drink theme or a theme for a organization called FOOLS "Fraternal Order Of Leathers" it's a firefighter organization. Or my last request is a "Thin Red Line" Theme, which is a theme dedicated to fallen firefighters....just a thought.
    05-17-09 03:06 AM
    I would love an Evil Dead/Army of Darkness theme. I am a huge fan of the movies, comics, and video games. Bruce Campbell is great. Example - you could use the Necronomicon as the contacts. If you are interested I can hunt down all the icons, since I have a few as wallpaper for my PC. (Dorky, I know). Shaun of the Dead would be a good choice also. I know it is not, as personalized as post requested, but I thought I would give it a shot. Thanks for the consideration.
    05-17-09 09:33 AM
    I would love an antique Victorian theme...I don't know how easy it would be find images for this but I imagine cameos, pearls, lace...all things timeless! If you could work something out I would gladly donate! Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Just Google "Victorian icons" or "Steampunk".

It might be a start
    05-17-09 09:45 AM
    I was wondering if you could make a temple university theme. Like have pictures of the temple t and the football complex and the linc with some old helmets and logos. Have the conference logo and football players. Maybe a picture of broad street.
    In a today theme style
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by trnmariners09; 05-20-09 at 11:37 AM.
    05-20-09 11:35 AM
    I have Plazmic and have been trying to get into theme creation, but man has it been an ordeal. I salute people that have the patience for this lol. Anyway, I was trying to create a good Bleach theme, as I have not seen one out there. It's not horribly personal, but it's not completely overdone either. So I was hoping you could help me with this. Or make me one, lol. I have several ideas, if you wanted to make it, just get in contact with me. Posting to this is the best way unless you want my BBpin. Thank you for considering it, and I really hope you find the time to do it!
    07-13-09 01:34 PM
    I would love to have a bowhunting theme with realtree HD camo and a Hoyt Logo incorporated in it somewhere. I have searched everywhere trying to find one and cant.. Im a professional bow hunter and this would be great to have on my Storm.. Thank you for your consideration to this matter..if your interested please contact me.. I am also willing to donate to get this.. Thank You.
    07-13-09 04:15 PM
    Read the OP's signature. He is not doing this anymore. A mod should lock or delete this thread.
    07-13-09 07:08 PM
    I work for a Company and would like a personalized theme with their logo on the screens and possibly matching icons as well. Here is the background I have for it already.
    07-13-09 11:54 PM
    Read the OP's signature. He is not doing this anymore. A mod should lock or delete this thread.
    Well that really sucks... Sorry I didnt notice that before.. Thanks for the help FatTony..
    07-14-09 10:06 AM
    well i am from Los Angeles...i would love a theme thats LA specific like the icons are land mark in LA...ie great western forum, the donut spot in inglwood and the screens be downtown LA and the parking lot we call the 405 fwy...i would send pics but i dont know how to...just a thought
    08-23-09 12:47 AM
    A poker theme would be great
    09-04-09 10:51 PM
    Ok so I enjoy making themes but I'm running out of ideas aside from the normal things I see posted all over the place.

I just got done making an adult theme for someone on CB, where the person wanted her own photos used for icons and backgrounds etc. I had a blast doing it so I would like to take in some requests.

I don't wanna see another 15 page thread with Star wars, calvin and hobbes, apple, etc. Tired of those and have no interest in creating them.

I work for free, but a donation would make me feel better about it. For a more lengthy theme I may need to charge something to keep my wife off my back for playing on the computer (at least I could tell her I made a buck or two, lmao)

I am very trustworthy and any ideas/pictures stay between us, so I'll leave it at that.

Let me here what you got, and in the thread let's keep it PG rated, if you need to be explicit to get your idea across PM me.

Hopefully talk to you soon.

PLEASE DO NOT PIN ME FOR THEME REQUEST OR ADD ME TO BBM FOR THEME REQUEST...THIS IS A SURE FIRE WAY TO GUARANTEE I IGNORE YOUR REQUEST!!! Thank you.

EDIT

I'm looking more on the lines of themes that are person to each person. Not looking to do mass theme requests, people are out there doing that. I want to work with someone with specific pictures and to pick out icons, etc.

Example: I love the Phillies, so I want pictures and things from when I was at the games, or while I was tanked on Broad watching the parade...Get it? Not just a general Phillies theme.

Please leave a quick idea of what you want to do and I will pick them as I go...
    can you make a boston university theme?
    09-12-09 05:41 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD