Does this version allow theme making for the 8310? I had trouble with 4.6(?) in the icons not showing up correctly on the 8310. It was set up to only export for the 8300.
    02-19-09 11:22 AM
    can't download till tonight, dare I ask if the call screen (when connected) background is customizable yet?
    02-19-09 12:02 PM
    Anyone get an error about "reaching your download limit" while trying to DL? Mine froze at 220, and now it won't let me retry.

Torrent anyone?
    02-19-09 08:03 PM
    Box to skin medium profile icon is there, but cannot be used. If I try to set my skinned icons then it crashes on export. Some menus skinned but it does not appear that the dialog boxes are being skinned despite the images being set in Plazmic.

Odd. Fonts are changeable without crash though, yay.
    02-20-09 04:16 AM
    When you start a new theme are you selecting custom or Zen?

I recreated my theme using this release of Plazmic starting out with custom (you can still use custom to make Zen style themes, but have to add and place the main screen icons yourself) and it went without a hitch.

I also tried editing my Zen based theme using this version and couldn't update the profile medium icon like you said and also found it less stable using this template.
    02-20-09 04:23 AM
    Got the same issue as edgy! Download always freezes at 220MB. Can anyone provide a rapidshare or megaupload link, please? And maybe without the 50 Cent Album ?
    02-20-09 10:17 AM
    On this 2nd version there is still a big probleme for non english BB Storm for the Calendar of the TOday Theme ....
    onthe main screen we only can read 02/jj that means February / ??
    please adapt it in French ,n not the Software but the Today theme
    Thanks for French Plazmic
    02-20-09 10:50 AM
    So is this easy to use? I would like to create my own theme but I really don't have much knowledge behind any of this kind of stuff.
    02-20-09 02:32 PM
    Here is a theme that was made for me using the new Plazmic beta, OSX like Blank...

02-20-09 02:38 PM
    When you start a new theme are you selecting custom or Zen?

I recreated my theme using this release of Plazmic starting out with custom (you can still use custom to make Zen style themes, but have to add and place the main screen icons yourself) and it went without a hitch.

I also tried editing my Zen based theme using this version and couldn't update the profile medium icon like you said and also found it less stable using this template.
    I was using a current theme file that was created with the older beta. I started a new theme, dumped the project files, and ran a batch on the icons to skin and found that it worked. Now I just need to figure some other stuff out, but so far so good.
    02-20-09 03:24 PM
    this is prob a dumb question but how to you load the rar file??
    02-21-09 02:00 PM
    so much better. thank you. thak you!
    02-21-09 02:08 PM
    this is prob a dumb question but how to you load the rar file??
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/ne...ml#post1724855
    02-21-09 04:38 PM
    Just starting off with this program, can't wait for another update
    02-21-09 04:44 PM
    use 7-zip its better than those and free
    02-22-09 07:06 AM
    what does it mean by leaked memory
    02-23-09 10:20 AM
    i am trying to download the beta for this and it keeps giving me errors. Then tells me to wait over an hour to try again.

If I have the prior version on my computer is there a setting for the storm? I see the 9000 series but not the 95xx series

any help would be appreciated
    02-23-09 11:12 AM
    Can anyone please provide a rapidshare or megaupload link. This DepositFiles Things gives me errors all the time. Tried to dl it via different browsers, and different computers and macs.
    Please, can anyone upload the new beta to rapidshare or megaupload, filefactory, egoshare, or whatever?
    02-24-09 10:04 AM
    On this 2nd version there is still a big probleme for non english BB Storm for the Calendar of the TOday Theme ....
    onthe main screen we only can read 02/jj that means February / ??
    please adapt it in French ,n not the Software but the Today theme
    Thanks for French Plazmic

Hi,

the 02/jj bug isn't from Plazmic, but from your leakead OS version 4.7.0.106 or 4.7.0.109. 4.7.0.100 isn't affected by this bug.

Note that this bug also appears in the call log events.
    02-25-09 06:44 AM
    Can anyone please provide a rapidshare or megaupload link. This DepositFiles Things gives me errors all the time. Tried to dl it via different browsers, and different computers and macs.
    Please, can anyone upload the new beta to rapidshare or megaupload, filefactory, egoshare, or whatever?
    This has been asked already and no one seems inclined to upload it somewhere else. Deposit Files has always been horrible. Hopefully someone will be generous enough to do so.
    02-25-09 08:37 AM
    Completely new to Plazmic.
    I've downloaded the 4.7 beta version. I understand that the beta version may not have all of the features, which, I could have just answered my own questions, but....When I try to create a new theme, I am unable to create a "Today" theme, just Custom and Zen.
    Does anyone know why?
    How are the "Today" themes getting created by other users?
    Thank you
    02-25-09 10:46 AM
    Completely new to Plazmic.
    I've downloaded the 4.7 beta version. I understand that the beta version may not have all of the features, which, I could have just answered my own questions, but....When I try to create a new theme, I am unable to create a "Today" theme, just Custom and Zen.
    Does anyone know why?
    How are the "Today" themes getting created by other users?
    Thank you
    You create Today Themes using custom. You then have the option of adding today icons or normal ones, as well as adding the today area.
    02-25-09 11:40 AM
    Leave it be, imo. beta OSs are one thing but messing with a beta theme builder is just ASKING for touble.
    I was going to dl and try this out. What kind of trouble?
    02-28-09 01:14 PM
    I am new at this whole making your own theme thing. I have a BB Storm 9530. I made a theme just fine using Plazmic V4.7 but I cant seem to load it to my storm with the desktop manager. If some one could please walk through what it takes to load the theme to my storm.
    03-02-09 12:22 AM
    I am new at this whole making your own theme thing. I have a BB Storm 9530. I made a theme just fine using Plazmic V4.7 but I cant seem to load it to my storm with the desktop manager. If some one could please walk through what it takes to load the theme to my storm.
    1. File>Export - Select ALX - Select a file path - I usually make a completely new folder for it. There will be an ALX file and multiple COD files.

2. Plug your device into the computer and open up Desktop Manager.

3. Go to Application Loader. Hit Start. Wait for it to load.

4. Go to Browse then find your .ALX file.

5. Select it - Open it.

6. By default it will be set to install onto your phone. Hit next and then next again and let it do it's magic.

7. Once the phone reboots go to Options>themes and select it.

Hope this helped.
    03-02-09 12:26 AM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD