Well here is one I came up in like 30 minutes, I am still working on it as well as a lot others. Just thought i'd get it out and see what ppl liked/disliked about it. I will take your criticism and make the theme better.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

To install, it's SIMPLE!!!

Download the file...Extract to a folder...place files in memory card...go to Media on your BB, BB Key Explore....select the folder you placed the files...click on smallest icon to install and ENJOY!!!

Donations are APPRECIATED, but not needed.

Each donation goes to keep me working harder and harder hehe
    03-21-09 04:08 AM
    looks awesome! one thing -- are the focus button images 73x73? there looks like there's stretching.
    03-21-09 04:12 AM
    looks awesome! one thing -- are the focus button images 73x73? there looks like there's stretching.
    I think I may have done 80x80, but I will look into it. Like I said, I just wanted feedback. I am sitting on about 20 themes, but will work on different ones each day to keep me busy. All feedback is appreciated and welcome, as well as donations =P
    03-21-09 04:15 AM
    I like the theme but take the dragon off and make the ying yang larger
    03-21-09 04:27 AM
    I like the theme but take the dragon off and make the ying yang larger
    I've already changed the image, I used a white bg and large ying/yang sign...That was just used in the first release of the theme. Ill probably upload the new one in the am. I have already started working on another theme =P
    03-21-09 04:30 AM
    Thank you I will look for it later this morning
    03-21-09 04:32 AM
    Thank you I will look for it later this morning
    I used this image:

You can dl the theme and just replace the homescreen image =)
    03-21-09 04:49 AM
    Is there an OTA for this theme?
    03-21-09 05:22 AM
    Great job on the theme!
    03-21-09 05:41 AM
    Is there an OTA for this theme?
    ill see if I can upload them to my site...it wasn't working before or ill see if my friend can host them, he owns BlackBerry Storm Wallpaper | Backgrounds | Images | StormGrounds.com and we do a lot of work.

But if you dl this, there is no need for DM, just extract files to your berry and click on the jad file and it installs =)
    03-21-09 05:58 AM
    Great job on the theme!
    Thx, i've still got work to do on it. Just want feedback on what ppl would like to see. This is my first time ever making themes, so it's a learning experience finding out cool new themes ideas and what not.
    03-21-09 06:00 AM
    Yin Yang, not Ying Yang.
    lol, you almost made me spit out my coffee. Nice theme though.
    03-21-09 12:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD