i had gotten so used to my treo WM5. my appts. would appear on the screen the day prior. with the BB storm if i don't check it. i will definitely miss it. is there any theme out there that will show upcoming appts on the home screen.
    12-17-08 11:33 AM
    Not yet......
    12-17-08 11:35 AM
    wow another thread on today themes......lolololol
    12-17-08 11:36 AM
    Yep I give up
    12-17-08 11:36 AM
    Since its your first post I'll be nice.

There are no themes for the Storm.
    12-17-08 11:38 AM
    Since its your first post I'll be nice.

There are no themes for the Storm.
    Don't be nice.....your from Detroit...lol
    12-17-08 11:44 AM
    Don't be nice.....your from Detroit...lol
    Ok... I actually live in the burbs. But I JUST moved from the city. I actually lived DOWNTOWN for 5 years for college (I just graduated yesterday) and I have seen more ridiculous **** than you can imagine. Especially since Tues/Thurs was bar night and we would go out in the city. I have definitely gained some street smarts walking around at night.

So since I am no longer a tough city girl, I will be the nice suburb person that I am.

P.S. are you following me?
    12-17-08 11:52 AM

So since I am no longer a tough city girl, I will be the nice suburb person that I am.
    Pics or it didn't happen.
    12-17-08 12:04 PM
    Pics or it didn't happen.
    Oh please... the avatar should say enough.
    12-17-08 12:08 PM
    detroit sucks. god did that place go down hill after the 60s. we all know what needs to happen to clean it up. nuke and start over. haha

i live in MI so i can talk trash about detroit.

(just having fun dont take me serious)
    12-17-08 12:13 PM
    LOL. Right on... You set them boys straight.
    12-17-08 12:16 PM
    detroit sucks. god did that place go down hill after the 60s. we all know what needs to happen to clean it up. nuke and start over. haha
    Is this a racist statement? Just curious.

i live in MI so i can talk trash about detroit.

(just having fun dont take me serious)
    CORRECTION: you can not talk trash about Detroit if you do not/have never lived IN THE CITY.
    12-17-08 12:24 PM
    avatar has me writing sonnets for you
    12-17-08 12:25 PM
    Mine or yours? lol

Come on...I thought it was the common joke on these forums...
    12-17-08 12:29 PM
    Is this a racist statement? Just curious.

CORRECTION: you can not talk trash about Detroit if you do not/have never lived IN THE CITY.
    racist of course not. historical facts based yes. and ok iv never lived in or near the city. but been there numerous times for events. still thats one of the worst ranked areas in the usa. it needs to be wiped out and started over. :-) no one killed of course.
    Last edited by Superballs5337; 12-17-08 at 12:46 PM.
    12-17-08 12:36 PM
    racist of course not. historical facts based yes. and ok iv never lived in or near the city. but been there numerous times for events. still thats one of the worst ranked areas in the usa. it needs to be wiped out and started over. :-)
    One of the worst ranked areas yes. But being there numerous times for events doesn't do the city justice. And that is my problem with burbs people who say they hate going there or its bad or whatever. Living downtown for 5 years, I know so many cool places to go that I never would have known about if I didn't. You really need to know where is safe and where isn't... as for wiping it out and starting over... at least Kwame is gone.
    12-17-08 12:41 PM
    yeah wow was he a loser and ran that city deeper into the ground then the previous mayors. really i guess the actualy city isnt to bad. but driving through areas that i wish we hadnt would be anything inwards of 8mile. if they just wiped that part out id be ok with that.
    12-17-08 12:49 PM
    yeah wow was he a loser and ran that city deeper into the ground then the previous mayors. really i guess the actualy city isnt to bad. but driving through areas that i wish we hadnt would be anything inwards of 8mile. if they just wiped that part out id be ok with that.
    Depends on which part of 8 mile you are referring to...

Ever been to Grosse Pointe? Some of the richest people in the country.
    12-17-08 12:57 PM
    yeah been there for new years. i have a friend her parents live there. but its sad when you have grosse pointe surrounded by crap. you know when you enter and exit that place. all lite up with street lights to complete darkness. to me there shouldnt be areas like that.
    12-17-08 01:02 PM
    LoL it is not completely surrounded by crap. I live one city over. There has to be a border somewhere. You go to any major city and there is a cutoff point somewhere. Where are you from anyway?
    12-17-08 01:06 PM
    live in perry/dewitt depending on what part of the week it is and work in south lansing area
    12-17-08 01:10 PM
    Please Detroit's ok. Killadelphia, PA or Bridgeport, CT - - they need some serious help. Of course there are still shanty towns all throughout this great nation that really need help as well. Anyone ever spend time in Wheeling, WV?
    12-17-08 01:10 PM
    live in perry/dewitt depending on what part of the week it is and work in south lansing area
    Then you're clueless!

JK

But seriously.
    12-17-08 01:20 PM
    been there numerous times for events.
    This does not constitute "spending time in Detroit". I lived for many years in Detroit and I work downtown. I spent all Saturday downtown. Went to eat down in Greektown, saw a movie at the Ren-Cen. I walked every place I went on Saturday without getting shot, stabbed, mugged or raped. Most people who have have never lived nor spent any great deal of time in Detroit feel the same way you do.

The city rocks. Yeah it had a tart of a mayor and it has some issues, but what city doesn't have some issue or another?
    12-17-08 01:21 PM
    I hate when people say you can't have opinions about a city because you don't live inside the city's walls. Such BS!

Besides, the inner and outer cities are symbiotic and both need each other to survive.
    12-17-08 01:22 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD