Alright, this is my second theme. And let me clearly state this is a work in progress that will most likely change many many times before I am done. I am not really happy with it now for various reasons, mainly being the icons are being resized when loaded in and are not showing nearly as crisp. But regardless going to release it for those few that were waiting on it as well as those who want to provide their ideas for future releases. Constructive Criticism is welcome, just keep in mind anything that has rough edges, looks out of proportion is currently being worked on...

Anywho it is only a desktop download at the moment, I will work on finding someone to hos it ota for me as well.

Link is below the screenshots:

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Donations are by no means necessary, but always welcomed...
    02-23-09 11:01 AM
    niiiiiiiice.
    02-23-09 11:08 AM
    glad you like it, already have some updates in the works.
    02-23-09 06:30 PM
    Hells Yeah!!!! very nice Jcharris......I like the total theme idea I will deff. donate for the cause.
    02-23-09 06:38 PM
    Alright, this is my second theme. And let me clearly state this is a work in progress that will most likely change many many times before I am done. I am not really happy with it now for various reasons, mainly being the icons are being resized when loaded in and are not showing nearly as crisp. But regardless going to release it for those few that were waiting on it as well as those who want to provide their ideas for future releases. Constructive Criticism is welcome, just keep in mind anything that has rough edges, looks out of proportion is currently being worked on...

Anywho it is only a desktop download at the moment, I will work on finding someone to hos it ota for me as well.

Link is below the screenshots:

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Donations are by no means necessary, but always welcomed...
    I NEED THIS FOR MY CURVE, will it work?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-09 06:50 PM
    wish I could say it does, but its only for the storm.
    02-23-09 07:31 PM
    Hells Yeah!!!! very nice Jcharris......I like the total theme idea I will deff. donate for the cause.
    i'll try to have another update sometime this week, will take a bit of time though as I'm not off again til Saturday.
    02-23-09 11:20 PM
    i need a new york giants one like this
    02-23-09 11:22 PM
    Go Gators!

02-24-09 07:49 AM
    Patience is a virtue, well worth acquired my friend...Thanks again for the time spent on a well deserved theme!!!
    02-24-09 09:39 AM
    OK I am newbie to Blackberry. There are two files in the zip .cod and .alx. Pushing the .alx which is 1KB kills the phone and .cod does work. How do you do it? Sorry Talked with one to many Gator fans that made me stupid today.
    02-24-09 04:04 PM
    OK I am newbie to Blackberry. There are two files in the zip .cod and .alx. Pushing the .alx which is 1KB kills the phone and .cod does work. How do you do it? Sorry Talked with one to many Gator fans that made me stupid today.

DID YOU TRY THIS?

This is how you install a theme .ALX file

COMPUTER:
    1. Download the .ALX theme file.
    2. Open BBDM and connect your storm to computer via usb.
    3. Select Application Loader
    4. Select browse and look in the file you downloaded the .ALX file
    5. Select the file and click next
    6. Confirm theme will be loaded and click next

STORM:
    1. Press the BB button
    2. Goto options>themes
    3. Select the theme you want.
    02-24-09 04:47 PM

DID YOU TRY THIS?

This is how you install a theme .ALX file

COMPUTER:
    1. Download the .ALX theme file.
    2. Open BBDM and connect your storm to computer via usb.
    3. Select Application Loader
    4. Select browse and look in the file you downloaded the .ALX file
    5. Select the file and click next
    6. Confirm theme will be loaded and click next

STORM:
    1. Press the BB button
    2. Goto options>themes
    3. Select the theme you want.
    Yes that is what I did when my phone rebooted with the Error Message. You can hook up my dead phone and see the application but it will not delete it.

Does the .alx file pull the .cod over? Like I said I am new to themes.
    02-24-09 05:38 PM
    Love the Knowshon and AJ images. Can you add a jean shorts icon for Quick Pull? At least it will make me smile when I have to reboot.
    02-24-09 06:16 PM
    Yes that is what I did when my phone rebooted with the Error Message. You can hook up my dead phone and see the application but it will not delete it.

Does the .alx file pull the .cod over? Like I said I am new to themes.
    Honestly, I'm in the same boat as being a newbie....I just follow the directions of others, put my head b/t my legs and kiss my *** goodbye, just in case something goes wrong and hope all works!!
    02-24-09 07:38 PM
    I have no idea why it would have caused you a problem. I have reloaded this theme multiple times with no problems.

Updates will be put out by saturday night, I know thats a couple days but my schedule this week is horrible. I am going to completely remake the icons as I'm just not happy with them as they are now. Will use a lot of the same images, but not in the same way.
    02-24-09 10:03 PM
    Well I got it loaded so my guess it was the phone. The only issue I have is I went to options to change it to from one row to two row and now it one let me back in and I accidentally set it is set to three rows. After a restart I tried to set it to two rows and was permitted into the options menu however two rows comes back as three rows. Also on three rows it goes to the lightning bolt wallpaper and not UGA.

This is a great theme. Time to start showing it off. Can't wait for draft day. Only hope the Lions trade the Number 1 pick so Stafford doesnt have to play in Detriolet.
    02-25-09 07:34 AM
    Great theme!!!!!!!! Do Dawgs!!!!!!!!!
    02-25-09 10:56 AM
    Its a custom theme so attempting to adjust the amount of rows will not work.

And yes GO Dawgs indeed!
    02-25-09 07:42 PM
    Great theme! Very sweet
    02-25-09 09:01 PM
    Its a custom theme so attempting to adjust the amount of rows will not work.

And yes GO Dawgs indeed!
    Jcharris: I downloaded the "Alien Theme" http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/al...-theme-160303/ a while back from xcyberxwolfx and he actually has made it available to have only one row......Might want to inquire on how he did this and as I have mentioned b/f the bulldog theme is awsome looking forward to seeing many more maybe a saltwater theme ie:snook, tarpon, hint...hint.....
    02-26-09 09:31 AM
    The theme looks great and terrible at the same time I'm a die hard Tennesee fan. If there was a Tennessee theme that looked this good i would definately get it. Nice work.

GO VOLS!!!
    02-26-09 02:34 PM
    haha i dont even like University of Georgia but i love that dog!
    02-26-09 02:37 PM
    Very nice,i like it.
    03-02-09 10:43 PM
    I dont have enought posts to send a pm. If you are still looking for an OTA host, the company that hosts the site for my fraternity gives me unlimited bandwidth. I'd be glad to set you up a FTP account. GO DAWGS!!
    03-05-09 04:35 AM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD