It is a hidden sliding dock. You have to tap just to the right of the profiles icon (next to weatherbug slot) on the home screen to hide/reveal that dock.
    04-14-09 08:16 PM
    Added background jpegs to the first thread at request.
    04-15-09 01:12 PM
    I bought the premium theme and have two issues with it:
    1 - the selected icon for the video camera is the sound profile icon
    2 - the 'move to folder' selection color is blue, not green.

Great theme otherwise. I look forward to an update

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-09 04:58 PM
    I bought the premium theme and have two issues with it:
    1 - the selected icon for the video camera is the sound profile icon
    2 - the 'move to folder' selection color is blue, not green.

Great theme otherwise. I look forward to an update

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks for the heads up Mr. Spontaneous. I will work on those and the others things as I hear about them. I just checked in on the video icon, I have no idea how I missed such an obvious error. It will be fixed on the next update which should not be too long away. The move to folder selection color is blue in the pink neon theme. I will have to do a little research into that issue and see how to change it. Please report anything else you find so I can take care of it in the next update.

Thanks
    04-15-09 05:20 PM
    Thanks for looking into my issues!

I assume that once you find a solution to the Plazmic bug that leaves the white line at the top, we'll see an update?

Also, a minor quibble, the selection color around a button is blue, and sometimes the color of depressed buttons is blue as well... is it possible to change these, or is that hard-coded into the OS?
    04-16-09 08:54 AM
    the button push and and the edge color is not something that I believe is fixable yet, as well as the "move to folder" issue. I am going to look into it more before I do an update so I can try to get all the little ones at once. I have consulted with another theme builder in this community and I believe I know how to fix the white line bug now.
    Last edited by wanderer82680; 04-17-09 at 04:01 PM.
    04-16-09 12:05 PM
    Updates to the current neon series and the additional colors should be out soon. As soon as I finish a project I am working I will get to all the little bugs/glitches people have reported and I will play with the update to plazmic to see what it does. By the end of next week R&R themes will have even more choice for you.
    04-17-09 12:49 AM
    Should have updates out and loaded by tonight. Ill keep you posted

edit: fixed the edge color issue in green as well as the video icon. The "move to folder" highlight is not changeable, I even look at other themes not made by me to see.
    04-18-09 03:08 PM
    FREE RED AND YELLOW POSTED IN FIRST THREAD ... let me know what you think

Plazmic has been giving major issue with the blue theme and I think I am going to have to rebuild it. Updates delay till during the week, Sorry.
    04-19-09 10:08 PM
    Hmm I don't see it posted yet...
    04-19-09 10:27 PM
    Hmm I don't see it posted yet...

Check the first post on this thread at the very bottom for the free versions OTAs.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Rooster; 04-19-09 at 10:44 PM.
    04-19-09 10:39 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD