Theme name:HTC Touch Cruise
    Theme author: Padgoi
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 95xx OS 4.7- 5.0
    Theme Cost: SALE PRICE $1.99
    REGULAR PRICE $4.99
    Download Links:
    Normal Version - HTC Touch Cruise - Themes BlackBerry Apps
    BerryWeather - HTC Touch Cruise - BerryWeather Version - Themes BlackBerry Apps

Just finished up my next theme, the HTC Touch Cruise. Similar to the other HTC themes with the big clock, this also incorporates a side panel with additional icons for increased convenience and ease of use. The bottom dock houses 6 icons, each opening up an additional homescreen. Beneath that is another thin toolbar, one opening up the Footprints homescreen (side panel) and the Menu opening up your 9 user-defined icons.

What makes this theme stand out even more is that the entire portrait homescreen is Touch, as in no more clicking is needed to open up a homescreen, an application, or anything else. Simply touch any of the icons and either the corresponding homescreen will open up or the application will open up.

As usual, the theme incorporates your standard hidden today and hidden messages area. There is also a hidden Quicklaunch hotspot between the Footprints and Menu buttons.

There are 2 versions:

- Normal Version
    - Berryweather

Here are your screenshots:

Last edited by Padgoi; 02-04-10 at 04:38 PM.
    02-02-10 04:43 PM
    And here's your Berryweather background image:

02-02-10 04:46 PM
    Some more backgrounds:

02-04-10 02:59 PM
    For those who bought this, I have made a few changes:

1. I've released an upgrade. This upgrade will completely remove the Droid red eye landscape homescreen. Unfortunately, this has been a long-standing RIM issue, landscape homescreens tend to slow down themes incredibly and cause a multitude of other problems. In order to alleviate this, I've removed the landscape homescreen altogether. Please download the upgrade fo those who bought it. Thanks!

2. I've fixed a few things on the Berryweather version, i.e. added a few more icon choices to the footprints menu, added some color to the icons so you know when you're touching it, etc.
    02-04-10 04:46 PM
    Just released another upgrade on both versions in which I added the Droid animated red-eye to the Lock screen. Looks pretty cool and theme is running great!
    02-05-10 01:08 PM
    Theme looks great, will prob purchase. One question, and I understand that the original phone uses these, but most, if not all of your themes, use the windows icons....Why?
    02-09-10 11:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD