Check out this post on SVG Samples and Tutorials.
    07-05-09 12:12 PM
    Check out this post on SVG Samples and Tutorials.
    I think it's better to put this in STICKY thread.What do you think?
    07-05-09 12:19 PM
    Yeah but I think only moderators can do that..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-09 01:12 PM
    Try to PM him!I know this Thread will help a lot to some or many new Incoming Builder.Isn't it?
    07-05-09 01:28 PM
    I sned a PM to a moderator but havent gotten a response back yet, but I did update that forum with a list of free tutorials and references I have found online, and also updated my list of SVG coding I am currently working on developing for more samples/tutorials.

Enjoy,
    WeldMonkey
    07-05-09 04:05 PM
    Yeah,I saw and read it.May be the MOD is taking a break for awhile.
    07-05-09 05:21 PM
    Bump...Ouch!
    07-05-09 07:57 PM
    Bump...Ouch!
    Thanks for the bump? or just another Bump here myself..The world my never know...lmao..
    07-05-09 10:09 PM
    lol double bump.... or triple?
    07-05-09 11:12 PM
    The mod was on vacation, but I'm looking at it now.

EDIT: Looks like the boss man put the ca-bash on it. Sorry guys, I can't sticky it at this time, but follow his advice, clean it up, take the money making out of it, and I'll take another look. It does show some good promise thou. A tutorial and guide for new theme builders is an excellenr idea. Maybe if it's done right it MIGHT even make the front blog page.

ALSO from our rules...

Bumping
    This refers to posting with the deliberate intention to either pad your post count or to keep a thread 'hot' so it appears at the top of the forum. Bumping can sometimes be useful, but you must wait three days from the original post to bump the thread. Only one bump is allowed per thread per user. CrackBerry.com's moderator’s reserve the right to delete useless “bumps” at their discretion.
    Last edited by pkcable; 07-06-09 at 07:26 PM. Reason: Adding additional info
    07-06-09 07:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD