Theme name: Xperia by Padgoi
    Theme author: Padgoi
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 95xx OS 5.0
    Theme Cost: SALE PRICE $1.99
    REGULAR PRICE $2.99
    Download Link: Xperia by Padgoi - Themes BlackBerry Apps

Have you seen the new Sony Ericcson Xperia? This is a beautifully-rendered representation of that phone on your Blackberry Storm and Storm 2. Complete with top and bottom docks (that both can be hidden), 21 possible icons on the homescreen (12 user-defined), Hidden Today (accessible via the left icon on the top dock), scrolling bottom dock, hotspots for QuickLaunch and BerryWeather, pop-ups for missed calls, and much more, this theme is sure to turn your Storm into an easy-to-use, machine.

- Top Dock with 9 static icons.
    - Bottom fast, scrolling dock with 12 user-defined icons.
    - Hidden Today accessible via the first icon on the Top Dock (no need for a Calendar icon on the homescreen anymore to access Hidden Today).
    - Beautifully rendered transparent menus.
    - Creative transitioning between screens.
    - Hotspots for QuickLaunch and BerryWeather.
    - Wallpaper friendly, both docks can be hidden by simply clicking the middle of the homescreen and brought back by clicking the middle of the homescreen again.
    - Pop-up for Missed Calls.
    - Beautiful 3D icons.
    - Great Customer Service. Refer to Crackberry for Suggestions, advice, opinions, etc.

Screenies:

05-24-10 04:18 PM
    very clean theme. I like it a lot. Any free code give aways? Say like 10 free copies? If so just send the code to the first 10 ppl that comment on this thread including me! Please?? Anways great job once again. I'm sure it is a smooth theme

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-10 04:30 PM
    lookin good pad i like the top and sliding dock
    05-24-10 05:12 PM
    Great job - clean, smooth, low memory, great icons.

05-25-10 07:32 AM
    Looks very nice, like the fact that the screen is open and not alot of clutter. Keep up the good work!
    05-25-10 07:39 AM
    Thanks fellas, glad you guys like it.
    05-25-10 10:14 AM
    awesome themes
    05-27-10 10:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD