Im at work and boss has knocked today so ima skive haha.

Anyways i downloaded the plazmic theme and ima see what i can pull off. Iv hit my first hurdle and i have no idea how to change the wallpaper on landscape. I can change everything else in the software but that. I tried to hit the orientation button but there is no link for wallpaper.

Can anyone help me on this one. thanks.

edit sorry guys. I click the full screen banner icon yes but it only fits half of the screen. Think im doing something wrong.
    Last edited by Joe-21; 04-24-09 at 08:12 AM.
    04-24-09 05:50 AM
    Im at work and boss has knocked today so ima skive haha.

Anyways i downloaded the plazmic theme and ima see what i can pull off. Iv hit my first hurdle and i have no idea how to change the wallpaper on landscape. I can change everything else in the software but that. I tried to hit the orientation button but there is no link for wallpaper.

Can anyone help me on this one. thanks.

edit sorry guys. I click the full screen banner icon yes but it only fits half of the screen. Think im doing something wrong.

You're using Theme Builder right? In theme builder there are different views or screens if you will designated by the 7 or so big square buttons on the right half of the screen. If you click Each of those you can edit the way different screens look.

The first one is The theme banner which only changes the slim black bar on top; the location of the battery meter, signal meter etc.

The second one is the homescreen. It is the first screen you see when you exit out of all screens. You can only change the portrait wallpaper here.

The third one is the app screen. Here you designate how the icons look and also the wallpapers for the app screen. On the top bar of theme builder there is an icon that looks like a chain link. Unclick it and then press the button directly to the left of it to change the orientation. Now you can go back to background and click the picture and set whatever picture you want there.

Now, I would finish with the rest but I gotta run to class. Hope this helps.
    04-24-09 09:01 AM
    You're using Theme Builder right? In theme builder there are different views or screens if you will designated by the 7 or so big square buttons on the right half of the screen. If you click Each of those you can edit the way different screens look.

The first one is The theme banner which only changes the slim black bar on top; the location of the battery meter, signal meter etc.

The second one is the homescreen. It is the first screen you see when you exit out of all screens. You can only change the portrait wallpaper here.

The third one is the app screen. Here you designate how the icons look and also the wallpapers for the app screen. On the top bar of theme builder there is an icon that looks like a chain link. Unclick it and then press the button directly to the left of it to change the orientation. Now you can go back to background and click the picture and set whatever picture you want there.

Now, I would finish with the rest but I gotta run to class. Hope this helps.
    You know i tried everything.

Damn thats a great answer.

Top marks
    04-24-09 09:22 AM
    Another lil question. I just wonna play around with the theme builder. Anywere i can download themes packs etc to play around before i dobble my hands in adobe.
    04-24-09 09:30 AM
    Another lil question. I just wonna play around with the theme builder. Anywere i can download themes packs etc to play around before i dobble my hands in adobe.
    Check the Plazmic install folder for the Sample Storm themes already in there
    04-24-09 10:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD