New Pittsburgh Steelers Theme by request availabe at: Digital Paintshop. Click on Blackberry Storm Themes button.

Some free Themes. All others $1.49.

Many more to come so check back often. Requests are welcome.

This theme features:
    • Custom FOOTBALL Battery Meter
    • Custom Wallpaper
    • Custom Msg Indicator
    • Custom Team Colors
    • 1 Row Icons (with this wallpaper)
    • User Selects Icons for Homescreen
    • Ask for custom Wallpaper (to accomodate 2 rows of icons)

Here is the home screen for the Pittsburgh Steelers Theme along with a 2nd shot of the lock screen. All other screen shots at Digital Paintshop.

Lock Screen shown taken from Plazmic Development Software since keys are locked and CaptureIt can't get screenshot.
    04-17-09 02:51 PM
    What can you do for DALLAS COWBOYS?
    04-17-09 03:20 PM
    I may be doing a Cowboys theme soon. I'm working on several others right now.

If you want anything specific (ie specific players, pictures, etc), please let me know.

I work pretty much from Paypal Donations but for designed themes, they are never more than $1.49
    04-17-09 06:20 PM
    Im confused.. how do I buy this steeler theme or upload it?
    04-26-09 08:06 AM
    Im confused.. how do I buy this steeler theme or upload it?
    typical squeelers fan
    04-26-09 08:09 AM
    cool theme
    04-26-09 04:37 PM
    Any chance you can duplicate for 8350i ? Would greatly appreciate it
    09-08-09 10:16 PM
    What can you do for DALLAS COWBOYS?
    Goto the digital paintshop link in the first post .there's a free cowboys theme at the site.if your runnin 167 os it kills the memory but never had any troubke on 48

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-09 10:46 PM
    Added another Steelers theme - Actually same theme but with different home screen to accommodate 5th icon for weather or favorite app. - Available at my website (see signature)

OTA links for ALL NFL themes. If you like the themes and would like to see more FREE themes, please donate via Paypal using the buttons just below each OTA link. All donations are greatly appreciated.

• NFL (ALL FREE) but please donate
    • MLB
    • NBA
    • College Football
    • College Basketball
    • Nascar
    • Music / Bands
    • and more....

Many more Themes to come so check back often. Requests are welcome.

Most Themes feature:
    • Custom Wallpapers throughout
    • Custom Photoshopped Lock Screens
    • Custom Battery Level Indicator (Football / Basketball)
    • Custom Msg Indicator (Team Logo)
    • Custom Team Colors throughout
    • User Selectable Icons for Homescreen
    09-09-09 07:58 PM
    I just downloaded the steelers theme onto my storm 9530 and the only problem I have with it is in the horizontal main menu where the background pic doesn't go all the way across the screen and leaves a field of white on each side. Any suggestions?

03-13-10 02:54 PM
    I just downloaded the steelers theme onto my storm 9530 and the only problem I have with it is in the horizontal main menu where the background pic doesn't go all the way across the screen and leaves a field of white on each side. Any suggestions?

Yeah, I believe you downloaded the older theme for OS 4.7. Try this link which will take you to the OS 5.0 themes which will be more compatible. There are several Steelers themes and even one with Sliding Doors (I think is pretty cool, but I'm biased because I made it). Be sure to check out all of the themes on that page.

Thanks.
    03-15-10 08:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD