Theme name: OS 6 - Version 2 - Based on the 16-MINUTE REAL VIDEO!!!
    Theme author: Padgoi
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 95xx OS 5.0
    Theme Cost: SALE PRICE $1.99 ($0.99 upgrade for those who bought Version I from me, simply provide me with your order # and I will send you a coupon for it).
    REGULAR PRICE $2.99
    Download Link: OS 6 - Based on the 16-Minute Video Release! - Themes BlackBerry Apps
    Note: This theme should now work perfectly with ALL OS Versions!

So many theme developers were creating OS 6 themes based on little snippets here and there, but because there wasn't enough information released, no one was really basing their themes exactly on the new OS 6 to be released. Well that ends now!

I have created this brand new OS 6 theme based on the REAL 16-minute video that was released on Crackberry last week. Take a look at the video! That's what you'll get in this theme. Complete with 4 homescreens, new icons, message notification bar, today area, Sliding docks, and everything else, this is the real OS 6!

Features:
    - 4 Homescreens for All, Media, Options, and Downloads icons.
    - Slide up one row, two rows, three rows, or all four rows by simply touching different places on the blue bottom bar!
    - Touching the right side of the dock will scroll forward through the docks. Touch left will scroll back!
    - Notifications bar at top. Touch it and your Messages and Calendar Today area will show, just like the Real OS 6!
    - Beautiful icons designed to mimick the real OS 6 icons.
    - Room for up to 35 icons, 16 of them can be user-defined on the All homescreen!
    - The ONLY Theme with a separate homescreen for popular 3rd party icons like QuickLaunch, Berryweather, and more!

And screenshots!

Last edited by Padgoi; 06-16-10 at 12:57 PM.
    06-09-10 03:04 PM
    ooooooo pad!! diggin this!! congrats!
    06-09-10 03:39 PM
    Did I download a wrong version? This is awful. Can't seem to get it to run. I have done three battery pulls. Bummed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-10 05:07 PM
    97tj, I'm running it on my phone right now and it runs fine, tested the link.
    Make sure you're running OS 5.0 at least. If you are, try reinstalling. As I said, it runs fine on my phone.

06-09-10 06:09 PM
    Well I tried to reload but still not running. The hot spots just are not working. Maybe its because I am running .591. It looked pretty cool. Too bad.

06-09-10 07:59 PM
    Use an official release and try. It doesn't work well on the S2 .607 OS either but works perfect on the .517 release. Just a heads up.

06-10-10 12:59 AM
    Could you post the wallpaper for this theme? Thanks.
    06-10-10 01:07 AM
    06-10-10 08:54 AM
    Also, you guys should be aware that this theme does not play nicely with the .591 OS or any hybrids using that as a base. If you want to use this theme, I suggest using a different OS.
    06-10-10 09:50 AM
    Version 1.1 has been released:

Fixes:

1. Fixed icon focus on homescreen so it has more of a glowing effect.
    2. Added hotspot for Berryweather. Click the date on the homescreen to access.
    3. Added hotspot for Quicklaunch. Click the RIGHT SIDE of the notifications bar to access.
    4. Made Messages hotspot smaller. Click the LEFT side of the notifications bar to access messages.
    5. Fixed the All icon showing up over the arrow when closing the dock.
    6. The arrow icon will not be default black at the bottom. When you OPEN the dock, the blue will show.
    06-11-10 02:34 PM
    i cant seem to get the search icon to work that is in the top right hand corner. do i need to do anything special to make this work. or does it no do anything. any help would be appreciated
    06-14-10 02:35 PM
    yoda, you need to download and install the free Google Search application.
    06-14-10 02:44 PM
    thanks that worked great theme a keeper for sure
    06-14-10 02:49 PM
    Thanks dude. Glad you like it.
    06-14-10 03:51 PM
    Version 1.2 has been released.

Fixes:

- This theme is now compatible with ALL OS Versions, including .607 and .713. The docks should work smoothly and perfectly.
    - The hotspots to open the docks have changed. Please refer to the below image for hotspot placement:

06-16-10 12:56 PM
    For those interested, this theme has been renamed Blackberry Future and is available here for purchase:

http://www.mobihand.com/ProductPrevi...nContentType=1
    07-25-10 04:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD