View Poll Results: Add hidden dock?

Voters
640. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, add a hidden dock to the bottom of this theme - squeeze it in there.

358 55.94%
  • No, leave the theme without a hidden dock - it wasn't meant to have one.

282 44.06%
    Love it but how did you get the icons in the center of the screen instead of trapped down at the bottom?
    03-12-09 10:05 AM
    Love it but how did you get the icons in the center of the screen instead of trapped down at the bottom?
    Not sure I understand what you mean... Which OS are you running?

Also make sure you rebooted after install just incase.
    Last edited by rcdeck; 03-12-09 at 10:51 AM.
    03-12-09 10:36 AM
    The theme works fine but I was wondering how you were able to make the theme so that the icons were in the circle in the center of the screen as opposed to the default theme where the icons are in the 4x2 blocks at the bottom of the screen. I was trying to make my own theme with plazmic 4.7 and I can't figure it out.

It might be simple but I just got the program yesterday and haven't been able to mess with it much yet.
    Last edited by Monkey618; 03-12-09 at 11:18 AM.
    03-12-09 11:14 AM
    Not sure I understand what you mean... Which OS are you running?

Also make sure you rebooted after install just incase.

Is it possible to hide the outter icons surrounding the center icon??? Great Theme!
    03-12-09 11:39 AM
    hidden today? why? ruined the theme........ i hate today themes oh well thatnks any way and it still looks great just cant use it now today is just so annoying it ruins the clean look with all this stupid text and crap
    03-12-09 11:40 AM
    Fantastic look. Just a couple of changes if you feel like it. Check out the Hidden Circle theme and if you can add 2 more icons for a total of 8 and have the circle appear and disappear when you touch the center button like that theme does, it would be a winner for sure....
    03-12-09 11:51 AM
    The theme works fine but I was wondering how you were able to make the theme so that the icons were in the circle in the center of the screen as opposed to the default theme where the icons are in the 4x2 blocks at the bottom of the screen. I was trying to make my own theme with plazmic 4.7 and I can't figure it out.

It might be simple but I just got the program yesterday and haven't been able to mess with it much yet.
    Custom theme style
    03-12-09 12:01 PM
    hidden today? why? ruined the theme........ i hate today themes oh well thatnks any way and it still looks great just cant use it now today is just so annoying it ruins the clean look with all this stupid text and crap
    Just for you, i will put up another link with no today at all... later tonight of course
    03-12-09 12:02 PM
    I really love it..... I just wish there was a way to have the 3rd party apps skinned to look like the rest so they did not stand out so much........ etc.... crackberry launcher, myspace, yahoo messenger, poynt..... etc etc... great job.love it
    03-12-09 12:11 PM
    I really love it..... I just wish there was a way to have the 3rd party apps skinned to look like the rest so they did not stand out so much........ etc.... crackberry launcher, myspace, yahoo messenger, poynt..... etc etc... great job.love it
    Yeah I hear you, im not sure if there is or not so I'm going to do a bit of research on that tonight and hopefully i'll come up with something good

I'll keep you all posted.
    03-12-09 12:23 PM
    Are you able to change homescreen icons yet? Also, did you skin the application and download folders?
    03-12-09 12:30 PM
    Are you able to change homescreen icons yet? Also, did you skin the application and download folders?
    Yes you can change the homescreen icons, i should be adding those other icons tonight so expect an update again later tonight
    03-12-09 12:31 PM
    I love this theme, only problem I am having is that I can't get my call log up when I hit the green talk button... My green talk button does nothing now, it wont pull up call log. In order for me to make a call, I have to go to contacts, then BB menu button and click call mobile...

Anyone else have this problem, or can maybe help me out?

Awesome Theme!
    03-12-09 12:32 PM
    Hi there, the updated theme is fantastic. Nice to know that an update doesn't always have to include a step back anywhere! Thanks for your quick response time to our clamors!!

I had originally suggested (along with others) a hidden dock at the bottom but, with the Hidden Today, think it doesn't need it.

Here are some suggestions for the next iteration:
    • Use more of that aqua blue that replaces the grey shadow when an icon is selected. It's a great color and would make the theme more striking - without sacrificing the clean-ness! Someone suggested using blue to highlight messages...maybe see what that would look like?
    • Thank you for fixing the Message/Contact readability! One area that this might still be a problem is the options that pop-up in the lower left-hand corner when you click the BB Menu button. Still white text with gray highlight.
    • Someone suggested having 4 new items instead of 2 in Today. I think 3 (is that possible?) could work if you decide not to add the hidden dock.
    • I'll reiterate the call for more glass icons. They really are a step up from the default ones.

Overall, this theme is fantastic. Makes me want to try out this Plazmic thing myself!
    Last edited by nostalgia88; 03-12-09 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Modified one suggestion, added formatting for readability :-)
    03-12-09 12:35 PM
    very nice theme. Keep pimping these out and if you get to making apps or premium themes, remember, I�m your manager! lol

see you at work tomorrow
    03-12-09 12:40 PM
    This theme is great. I love the look of it and its the one ill be using for a while. Can't wait to see what else you add to this awesome theme

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-09 01:23 PM
    [QUOTE=rcdeck;1916130]Glass point oh one!

Thanks and hope you enjoy!

QUOTE]

Love this Theme with the configureable Home screen Icons.

Couple comments;

1. Can you let more than just two calendar items be displayed? Looks like room for about 4 on the screen.

2. What happened to the LOCK icon that is normally on the Storm? I like to use that instead of the top button to lock it up when I'm not using a case or pouch. I've looked to see if I accidently hid it, but I can't find it anywhere.

Looking good and one of my 2 Top Themes!
    Last edited by chasvs; 03-12-09 at 01:44 PM.
    03-12-09 01:26 PM
    2. What happened to the LOCK icon that is normally on the Storm? I like to use that instead of the top button to lock it up when I'm not using a case or pouch. I've looked to see if I accidently hid it, but I can't find it anywhere.
    I still have the LOCK button, and it's updated with the new Glass icon. If you moved it somewhere earlier it should still be there (I put mine in the Applications folder even though that doesn't make much sense).
    03-12-09 01:46 PM
    I love this theme, only problem I am having is that I can't get my call log up when I hit the green talk button... My green talk button does nothing now, it wont pull up call log. In order for me to make a call, I have to go to contacts, then BB menu button and click call mobile...

Anyone else have this problem, or can maybe help me out?

Awesome Theme!
    Have you rebooted yet? Or maybe reinstall? I dont have this problem on mine.
    03-12-09 02:00 PM
    Hi there, the updated theme is fantastic. Nice to know that an update doesn't always have to include a step back anywhere! Thanks for your quick response time to our clamors!!

I had originally suggested (along with others) a hidden dock at the bottom but, with the Hidden Today, think it doesn't need it.

Here are some suggestions for the next iteration:
    • Use more of that aqua blue that replaces the grey shadow when an icon is selected. It's a great color and would make the theme more striking - without sacrificing the clean-ness! Someone suggested using blue to highlight messages...maybe see what that would look like?
    • Thank you for fixing the Message/Contact readability! One area that this might still be a problem is the options that pop-up in the lower left-hand corner when you click the BB Menu button. Still white text with gray highlight.
    • Someone suggested having 4 new items instead of 2 in Today. I think 3 (is that possible?) could work if you decide not to add the hidden dock.
    • I'll reiterate the call for more glass icons. They really are a step up from the default ones.

Overall, this theme is fantastic. Makes me want to try out this Plazmic thing myself!

I will be taking a look at this all tonight. Thank you for your suggestions.
    03-12-09 02:02 PM
    I still have the LOCK button, and it's updated with the new Glass icon. If you moved it somewhere earlier it should still be there (I put mine in the Applications folder even though that doesn't make much sense).

Thanks, I'll take another look!
    03-12-09 02:05 PM
    [QUOTE=chasvs;1935445]
    Glass point oh one!

Thanks and hope you enjoy!

QUOTE]

Love this Theme with the configureable Home screen Icons.

Couple comments;

1. Can you let more than just two calendar items be displayed? Looks like room for about 4 on the screen.

Looking good and one of my 2 Top Themes!

I still have the lock as well. Maybe you hid it?? I'd check around the folders or something . It is one of the new style Glass icons just incase you weren't looking for that.
    03-12-09 02:08 PM
    [QUOTE=rcdeck;1935899]

I still have the lock as well. Maybe you hid it?? I'd check around the folders or something . It is one of the new style Glass icons just incase you weren't looking for that.
    Thanks, Found it in the downloads folder of all places!

This is really one of the cleaner and functional Themes out there today!

Well done! Definitely one of the few themes that will reside on my Storm!
    03-12-09 02:15 PM
    would you mind adding weather bug to the theme or ill pay a few bucks for a weatherbug feature and a custom lock!
    03-12-09 02:20 PM
    would you mind adding weather bug to the theme or ill pay a few bucks for a weatherbug feature and a custom lock!
    You know you can put WB as one of the home screen icons already? That's what I did and it shows up nicely in the circle of icons.
    03-12-09 02:24 PM
605 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD