View Poll Results: Add hidden dock?

Voters
640. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, add a hidden dock to the bottom of this theme - squeeze it in there.

358 55.94%
  • No, leave the theme without a hidden dock - it wasn't meant to have one.

282 44.06%
    Sweet theme, just waiting for the version that you can change the homescreen icons..
    03-11-09 09:27 PM
    Glass point oh one!

-NEW!!! Desktop download
    -NEW!!! Changeable home screen icons
    -NEW!!! Hidden today
    -NEW!!! Font color change in contacts, messages, etc.

Let me know what you all think!!!

Thanks
    03-11-09 09:29 PM
    awesome theme can't wait to try it out.
    03-11-09 09:31 PM
    Downloading update as we type/read.
    03-11-09 09:32 PM
    spread the word
    03-11-09 09:32 PM
    I'm looking so forward to the updated versions of this theme, its BEAUTIFUL! If you are working on other colours, don't forget us girls, and maybe a pink/hotpink one would come to mind?
    No worries! I have some good plans in mind
    03-11-09 09:35 PM
    Beautiful!!!
    03-11-09 09:57 PM
    Glass point oh one!

-NEW!!! Desktop download
    -NEW!!! Changeable home screen icons
    -NEW!!! Hidden today
    -NEW!!! Font color change in contacts, messages, etc.

Let me know what you all think!!!

Thanks
    Woot! I'll be downloading this one for sure!

Thorough testing to follow! Fun, Fun!
    03-11-09 10:16 PM
    I have been trying to find out how the **** you guys are doing the text like when you touch the SMS or Calendar icon and the test in the upper left changes. How the **** do you do that! LOL
    03-11-09 10:19 PM
    I have been trying to find out how the **** you guys are doing the text like when you touch the SMS or Calendar icon and the test in the upper left changes. How the **** do you do that! LOL
    Theme Extras > Today Area
    03-11-09 10:22 PM
    Goodnight all and hope you enjoy! More to come in the following days! (after work of course...sigh...)

Thanks again for everyone's support!
    03-11-09 10:28 PM
    Love the updates to the theme. I really like the changeable icons on the home page. Would it be possible to have the message lists and sub menus the same black with blue highlight as the original storm theme. I think it would complete this theme in my opinion. this is the type of theme blackberry should have thought up in the first place. Why do people try to copy iphones and G1's and what not? this is a legitimate kick *** storm theme....those phones will be trying to copy this Keep up the good work!! It's much appreciated
    03-11-09 11:06 PM
    This is great!!

Is there any possible way that all of the icons that come preinstalled be in the glass bubbles also? Like the IM, Applications, Games, Downloads, and Setup icons?
    03-11-09 11:11 PM
    okay... i'm slow. what's a hidden dock?
    03-11-09 11:25 PM
    Oh awsome you fixed it this them is great thank you
    03-12-09 12:05 AM
    Me likey this theme. It's very clean, so far little to no lag. The icons are unique enough so that they are special, but not so weird that I am spending time looking for a certain thing every time by reading the words. I like the hexagon on the home screen, but I think it might be better if the first third one in the list was swapped with the 5th one, so that 1 2 3 were across the top and 4 5 6 were across the bottom; maybe it's just me and I'm being weird though. But that's my vote.
    03-12-09 12:25 AM
    Ginkcuf Emosewa
    03-12-09 02:46 AM
    instead of a bottom dock, could you do a hidden circle based off that center icon?
    03-12-09 02:54 AM
    One thing I would maybe like to see. Instead of just two entries when selecting the calender/sms/email on the home screen, have four entries. There is enough room, and I think it would make the feature more useful.

And also, I think it has been mentioned, but maybe make some glass icons for the Facebook app, google maps, etc. The more popular apps.

Another suggestion: Make the home screen icons resemble the blackberry logo a little more. I don't know if that is what you were trying to resemble, but the icons could be moved just slightly and I think it would add a little to the look of it.

All and all, this is a very slick, clean theme. It will be the one I use for awhile.
    03-12-09 03:04 AM
    instead of a bottom dock, could you do a hidden circle based off that center icon?
    Yes, that would be very nice!

EDIT:
    Sorry for the double post.
    03-12-09 03:07 AM
    Me likey this theme. It's very clean, so far little to no lag. The icons are unique enough so that they are special, but not so weird that I am spending time looking for a certain thing every time by reading the words. I like the hexagon on the home screen, but I think it might be better if the first third one in the list was swapped with the 5th one, so that 1 2 3 were across the top and 4 5 6 were across the bottom; maybe it's just me and I'm being weird though. But that's my vote.

One thing I would maybe like to see. Instead of just two entries when selecting the calender/sms/email on the home screen, have four entries. There is enough room, and I think it would make the feature more useful.

And also, I think it has been mentioned, but maybe make some glass icons for the Facebook app, google maps, etc. The more popular apps.

Another suggestion: Make the home screen icons resemble the blackberry logo a little more. I don't know if that is what you were trying to resemble, but the icons could be moved just slightly and I think it would add a little to the look of it.

All and all, this is a very slick, clean theme. It will be the one I use for awhile.

Thanks guys, I will take a look into this

Thanks for the good feedback!
    03-12-09 05:32 AM
    Looks pretty sick without a hidden dock. I want to try this out, but it doesnt have the weatherbug. I need to see the weather in the morning to determine if im working that day. LOL. Great job though.
    03-12-09 07:32 AM
    That would make this theme awesome, with maybe a hidden today area for calendar and message entries would also be awesome... love these icons.
    03-12-09 08:02 AM
    I'm guessing that third-party apps, i.e. QuickLaunch, Gmail, etc, are not skinnable, correct?
    03-12-09 10:00 AM
    Awesome update! Thanks!
    03-12-09 10:04 AM
605 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD