*** UPDATED *** Hey guys, changed the hidden dock around a little bit, and hopefully got the text smoothed down. Click the OTA link to redownload

Hey guys, I've been working on a True Blood theme with some feedback from cocoacutie (from the "Any Trueblood Fans?" thread) and here's what I've come up with. Theme has a hidden dock with 8 icons. Hidden hotspots include: time = clock, date = calendar, battery meter = options, signal meter = manage connections. the area on the banner between the signal meter and the battery is separated into two different hotspots; messages and sms/mms (messages is just below the signal meter, and sms/mms is below that).

Download: OTA

This theme IS .151 compliant, and most icons and menus have been skinned. Also, most walpapers should work fine with the homescreen.

This theme is FREE, but if you'd like to donate, I'm not going to argue

Last edited by smhism; 08-30-09 at 10:55 PM. Reason: updated picture and OTA link
    08-26-09 10:57 AM
    Any chance of WB2 and HT?
    08-26-09 11:06 AM
    WB2 and HT?
    Whaaaa? lol. WB2 as in weatherbug? Could possibly make that, I'd have to redo the svg in composer. Not sure what HT is tho
    08-26-09 11:13 AM
    Ht is hidden today I think. Thats too much abbreviating for me tho
    J
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by csalem77; 08-26-09 at 11:06 PM.
    08-26-09 12:47 PM
    That makes sense! And if that's the case, with the dock as big as it is, there really isn't any room for a hidden today area. If enough people show enthusiasm for it though, I'll see what I can do.
    08-26-09 12:56 PM
    The theme looks great and there's not enough room for weatherbug and hidden today. I wouldn't worry about adding it unless people want to donate for custom versions. You should check anti-alaising in theme builder for the date and time to smooth them out since u changed the font. Other than that I love it!

Last edited by csalem77; 08-26-09 at 11:09 PM.
    08-26-09 01:36 PM
    If you get a chance can you post the wallpaper you're using in the first and second pic of the thread? Its perfect for the homescreen and the hidden dock!

Last edited by csalem77; 08-26-09 at 11:10 PM.
    08-26-09 05:45 PM
    If you get a chance can you post the wallpaper you're using in the first and second pic of the thread? Its perfect for the homescreen and the hidden dok!

Ask and you shall receive! lol Here ya go:

I actually made the home screen around this pic. Threw the other one in to see if it still looked decent and forgot to switch it back.
    08-26-09 06:09 PM
    awesome! Thanks man. Did you see what I meant about the date and time?
    08-26-09 07:35 PM
    Giving up a standing "O", nice job. Thanks
    08-26-09 09:36 PM
    awesome! Thanks man. Did you see what I meant about the date and time?
    honestly, i forgot ab it and got on the mac side and watched some tutorials on a different way of doing hidden docks. Bad thing ab plazmic... it's not mac friendly I'll try to get to it tomorrow. planning on possibly redoing the home screen from scratch; new svg for hidden dock and maybe even a couple of hidden buttons (not promising anything tho), but I'll let you guys know more for sure when I know more haha

One question I did have was: The actual dock on this theme. Do you guys prefer the red dock, or would you prefer more of the menu style light gray with the red outline?
    08-26-09 11:58 PM
    Giving up a standing "O", nice job. Thanks
    You're welcome! Glad you like it!
    08-26-09 11:59 PM

...........................>
    08-27-09 02:25 PM
    honestly, i forgot ab it and got on the mac side and watched some tutorials on a different way of doing hidden docks. Bad thing ab plazmic... it's not mac friendly I'll try to get to it tomorrow. planning on possibly redoing the home screen from scratch; new svg for hidden dock and maybe even a couple of hidden buttons (not promising anything tho), but I'll let you guys know more for sure when I know more haha

One question I did have was: The actual dock on this theme. Do you guys prefer the red dock, or would you prefer more of the menu style light gray with the red outline?
    If you made it transparent gray with a red outline it would be great, that way you could see more of the wallpaper even when the dock is showing.

Last edited by csalem77; 08-27-09 at 03:32 PM.
    08-27-09 03:28 PM
    If you made it transparent gray with a red outline it would be great, that way you could see more of the wallpaper even when the dock is showing.

I'll try that out! thanks for all of your input. I played around with the hidden dock in general tonight (for way too long) but I think I just about have it, after getting some much needed help. Gonna try to get my other theme I posted a couple of weeks ago straightened out and posted, and then to work on "re-vamping" (sorry guys, 1 am here, and I've been working on that dock for about 6 hours or more tonight) this one! No ETA yet, but hopefully a couple of weeks at most!
    08-28-09 12:09 AM
    How Do I Download It To My Phone. New To This, Need Help. Does It Matter If I Use A Mac? Love The Theme!! Love True Blood!!!!

Thanks
    08-29-09 09:27 PM
    How Do I Download It To My Phone. New To This, Need Help. Does It Matter If I Use A Mac? Love The Theme!! Love True Blood!!!!

Thanks
    go to wapforums.crackberry.com from your phone. find this thread. click on the ota link in the first post and click download. after it is installed, go to options, themes, and click on it in the themes list.

(or you can control click the link from your mac, copy link location, and then email that link to your blackberry's email account etc etc)
    08-29-09 11:46 PM
    Theme has been updated! New hotspots. New dock. New button to activate it! Just click the TruBlood bottle in the bottom left corner of the screen to show and hide the dock!
    08-30-09 10:56 PM
    Very nice update! The changes are great, thanks!

08-30-09 11:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD