AZENIS

New free theme for OS 5.xx, based somewhat on a windowblind by JJYing.

Includes all the usual goodies, hotspots, hidden dock (12 user defined items), large fonts on all call screens, hidden today, quality icons, and cool looks! Wallpaper friendly.

Hotspots:

Messages, calendar, clock, profiles, connections - all at their respective indicators.

Apps - Center screen
    Berryweather - Bottom right (above batt meter)
    Quicklaunch - Upper right (below date)
    Show/Hide dock - Arrow buttons at bottom center

As always, enjoy, and if you feel like it, DONATE!!

Donations: PayPal

OTA: Azenis

Wallpaper is included for Berryweather users, ENJOY!!
    06-14-10 10:19 PM
    Thanks the theme look great job

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-10 11:10 PM
    Pretty nice! I just miss my "contacts" hot spot like you have on BBGRrilled.
    06-16-10 08:16 AM
    Dude this is nice. It runs smooth and I like how clear and crisp the font is for the contacts when calling someone and the size might I add. Thanks for the theme.

06-16-10 12:03 PM
    Thanks! I do try to use clear and larger fonts on the call screens, the default ones are hard to read!

06-16-10 02:45 PM
    I love this windows blinds skin, very nice work integrating it into a theme!
    06-16-10 03:24 PM
    I love this windows blinds skin, very nice work integrating it into a theme!
    Thanks! It is one of the Windowblinds I ALWAYS have on my computer, it is one of my favs!
    06-16-10 03:31 PM
    Thanks! I do try to use clear and larger fonts on the call screens, the default ones are hard to read!

Your welcome. Just curious what is your wallpaper? Is that an eye? And what does azenis mean? Sorry for the questions like that, but I was just curious.

06-16-10 10:03 PM
    Your welcome. Just curious what is your wallpaper? Is that an eye? And what does azenis mean? Sorry for the questions like that, but I was just curious.

Not sure what it means, I just used the name since my theme is based on a Windowblind by that name. The wallpaper is just a modified version of the wallpaper that goes with the Windowblinds skin.
    06-16-10 10:37 PM
    Great job as always Rob..using this one now..but could You make a slot for the meterberry on the homescreen? Thanx Rob..
    06-17-10 09:54 AM
    Not sure what it means, I just used the name since my theme is based on a Windowblind by that name. The wallpaper is just a modified version of the wallpaper that goes with the Windowblinds skin.
    Oh

06-17-10 04:19 PM
    Dude this theme rawks, was wondering if you could throw one up with out the transitions
    06-21-10 09:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD