Hey guys! So you all have your gamer themes and all that jazz but what about us girls? I would love to see some more pink and girly themes out there. I want to change my default theme so bad but nothing suits my style and I had no luck with my Tiffanys request thread. If anyone wants to take a crack at some new themes I would appreciate it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 11:00 AM
    il 2nd that! being my fav color is pink......lol
    02-20-09 11:03 AM
    Yes, more girly and pink!!!! (and green)
    02-20-09 11:04 AM
    You gals sure do know how to play out stereotypes.
    02-20-09 11:11 AM
    what stereotype? girls that like to be girls? GASP WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS WORLD

oh and as a side note, someone released a hello kitty theme!
    02-20-09 11:11 AM
    what stereotype? girls that like to be girls? GASP WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS WORLD

oh and as a side note, someone released a hello kitty theme!
    Right, and it's written in our DNA that all girls will like pink? Please, they are playing out stereotypes.

Also, capslock isn't cruise control for correctness or cool.

Here let me show you how to avoid that, just press here.

works wonders
    Last edited by jwalkeroh; 02-20-09 at 11:16 AM.
    02-20-09 11:13 AM
    Right, and it's written in our DNA that all girls will like pink? Please they are playing out stereotypes.

Also, capslock isn't cruise control for correctness or cool.
    capslock does make me cool, and sarcastic!

Also, what's wrong with a girl being girly? or are you saying that pink shouldn't be a girly color?
    Last edited by quzer; 02-20-09 at 11:24 AM.
    02-20-09 11:21 AM
    capslock does make me cool, and sarcastic!

Also, what's wrong with a girl being girly? or are you saying that pink shouldn't be a girly color?
    Nothing is wrong with being girly, this thread just struck me as highly stereotypical is all.

Imagine if you saw a thread a guy posted requesting a theme about football, beer, boobs, and wrestling and 2 guys chimed in saying they would like one also. I would post the same thing in that thread that I posted here.
    02-20-09 11:27 AM
    I said pink and girly but was talking about pink and/or girly. And, if you are not interested in a girly theme then perhaps you should post elsewhere since that was obviously the title of my thread and what I, and apparently others, are interested in. Thanks!
    02-20-09 11:27 AM
    I said pink and girly but was talking about pink and/or girly. And, if you are not interested in a girly theme then perhaps you should post elsewhere since that was obviously the title of my thread and what I, and apparently others, are interested in. Thanks!

Are you her?
    02-20-09 11:31 AM
    Nothing is wrong with being girly, this thread just struck me as highly stereotypical is all.

Imagine if you saw a thread a guy posted requesting a theme about football, beer, boobs, and wrestling and 2 guys chimed in saying they would like one also. I would post the same thing in that thread that I posted here.
    Oh ok, I thought you meant it as if being stereotypical was a bad thing.

I would find it funny if someone came up with that theme though, just the same way I found the hello kitty theme really funny, yet good!
    02-20-09 11:33 AM
    Actually I'm a brunette but anywho. But I am a girl obsessed with pink who happens to own a Chihuahua...what's it to you? Ok so if we could get back on topic to those who agree with the need for girly themes that would be fabulous!
    02-20-09 11:34 AM
    I am a girl obsessed with pink who happens to own a Chihuahua
    I literally just spit my drink out. rofl.
    02-20-09 11:36 AM
    Is something wrong with that?
    02-20-09 11:37 AM
    Actually I'm a brunette but anywho. But I am a girl obsessed with pink who happens to own a Chihuahua...what's it to you? Ok so if we could get back on topic to those who agree with the need for girly themes that would be fabulous!
    Are you my sister? :O

She has two chihuahuas though, hmm.

This thread has been derailed!
    02-20-09 11:43 AM
    i will totally start making some themes more geared towards girls.

so someone wants a hello kitty theme.

any other requests?
    02-20-09 12:33 PM
    yesyesyes please more girly themes.
    everythings so dark and boring :[
    02-20-09 12:37 PM
    Ok maybe not too girly =P I mean I'm a girl but I would rather have something Purple and slick looking =P Although I am using one of the pink themes I found on here just because the menu screen is purple =P
    02-20-09 12:39 PM
    Tiffany and co!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 12:49 PM
    il 2nd that! being my fav color is pink......lol

Well i add to the thread, since no one else has
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/pi...g-soon-161654/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/themes-0mie-157258/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/95...k-free-157308/
    this one is a a valentine day theme, maybe u could request the lock screen to be change
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/va...-storm-158456/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/pink-159000/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/he...ed-one-163688/

Wish i had the time i would make some themes
    02-20-09 01:05 PM
    This girl loves pink themes!!
    02-20-09 06:48 PM
    I definitely would love to see more girly themes. I'm using Appleberry right now and really liking it, but it does have a masculine look to it. Maybe its just the apple blue...
    The ones posted are ok, but I'm not sure I'd use any other than the Valentine one (if the lock screen was changed).

...What's wrong with girls liking pink? I wasn't aware that we weren't allowed to *0*
    02-20-09 09:55 PM
    I guess I have lost the good fight. However, a few more themes have popped up since this thread started!
    02-24-09 03:22 PM
    I also would like a more "girly" style theme! Right now I'm using Hasting's "AppleBerry Theme" and I love it! Would just like it in a nice purple and pink style theme! Please!!!!!!!
    02-24-09 04:33 PM
    See my sig....

Gothikka is purple and Hello Kitty is well... pink! And I only made Hello Kitty because you guys were requesting it!
    02-24-09 05:53 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD