I"m trying to export the theme I just made and it's giving me an error. This is what it says...

"Errors:
    Homescreen: The following objects are outside the allowed boundaries:
    Bluetooth Setup"

I tried changing the size of the Bluetooth Setup icon and I even tried going back to the default but it still gives me the same error. Anyone have any ideas?

BTW here's a sneak peek of the theme if I can ever get it exported...

02-22-09 05:36 PM
    Does it say that the theme was exported, but that there are warnings or is it an outright error and Plazmic closes? If they are just warnings, then don't worry about it, everything should still be okay.
    02-22-09 05:41 PM
    It doesn't export or close. It just throws up the error message and won't let me go any further. I click OK and the error message goes away and I can go back to editing (which I'm done doing). Any ideas?
    02-22-09 05:43 PM
    OK I've resized every single icon to 73X73 and I'm still getting the error. Anyone have any ideas? Please! I've spent the last 5 or 6 hours on this....
    02-22-09 06:30 PM
    OK so I got it so that I can export it now but when I do it exports like 10 .cod files. How do I put them all into 1 file so that I can get them hosted for OTA download?
    02-22-09 08:03 PM
    wait...I got it!! WOOT!!
    02-22-09 08:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD