I just found this today? Does anyone use it? I really like the idea, but it doesn't look all that pretty yet. If only we could keep the 4 icons on the screen in addition to the "today" info.

Has anyone adjusted to losing icons on the home screen?
    10-05-09 09:04 AM
    I use it and am relatively happy (as I don't really trust 3rd party themes), but I do have a few things I would love to see changed...

1) I like using a much smaller font throughout my bb, so I've found the text quite large in the Today screen when I receive an e-mail or have a calendar entry.

2) I am yet to find out the reasoning behind the phone section. Whenever I have a missed call, I am prompted for it and sent to the phone screen, and my missed call is erased. So I feel like I should disable those notices, and they will show up in the Today screen. Correct?

3) I think it would be great to be able to toggle what you want (i.e. no Phone)

Either way, and I'm sure I'm in the minority, I think its a step in the right direction.
    10-05-09 09:09 AM
    it blows IMO, many themes out there that are perfectly fine to run on the phone. Much better today functions too
    10-05-09 11:44 AM
    it blows IMO, many themes out there that are perfectly fine to run on the phone. Much better today functions too

I agree it blows, but I like that they are paying attention to the users and implementing what we want... even if it isn't perfect on first attempt.

I have tried a few themes, but that was back in the spring when the OS was round .99 and it seemed to all but kill the phone. I just may have to try another though.
    10-05-09 04:59 PM
    I tried it, but after about two minutes I changed back. It just looks too weird to me, and I don't really need it.
    10-05-09 05:02 PM
    its needs customization is all IMO. Like most stuff on the OS, a little tweak here and there and user adjustability can go along way.
    10-05-09 05:02 PM
    I've been using it since 230 came out, I really like it. The only thing I'd change is seeing a preview of EVERY message that comes through, I only get previews on emails.
    10-05-09 05:43 PM
    personally, i think it's pretty useless. you only have a few calendar appointments that show up on the today screen. and its at the bottom. i'd really like it if you could have the ability to show only the calendar entries and get rid of the messages and phone if you want. and that way you would be able to keep 2 rows of icons and maybe 5 or 6 lines of calendar entries. this becomes more important because of annoying bug that makes agenda view in the calendar completely useless.
    10-05-09 07:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD