"My First Theme" as the title of a thread drives me crazy. There are now like ten of them under Storm themes alone. I don't want to have to go clicking on every one to figure out if it's one I've seen or not. How about "My First Theme-purple today" or some jazz like that? At least give us some idea. Anyone else agree?
    02-16-09 09:15 PM
    That's a good idea. Just add the title of the theme or a key descriptive word. =)
    02-16-09 09:22 PM
    Any one of those themes is most likely not worth downloading and is probably just a thread for feedback for the dev

I don't really bother checkin em out since I know its mainly for feedback and learning purposes

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-09 09:28 PM
    noobs... lol!!!
    02-16-09 09:29 PM
    Some of them are pretty decent and a lot better than I could ever do especially on my first try haha. That's why it annoys me so much!
    02-16-09 09:32 PM
    lol i almost didnt click on it, because i though it was going to be some really crappy theme, and the "ugh cmon guys" was like "please be easy on me!"
    So basically i thought this was also someone elses first theme post lol
    02-16-09 09:42 PM
    I actually agree with this. I'm all for people posting their themes - whether it be their first or hundreth - but I wish people would give us some idea of what we're clicking. We should adopt an acronym like MFT which could be placed before the thread title to clarify the developer's experience with themes and also to donote the purpose of the thread itself (as in if they are looking for developer / user feedback as opposed to simply distributing the theme).

I don't know though, it might be tough to organize something along those lines
    02-16-09 10:16 PM
    lol i almost didnt click on it, because i though it was going to be some really crappy theme, and the "ugh cmon guys" was like "please be easy on me!"
    So basically i thought this was also someone elses first theme post lol
    I thought the same

They should have a little or something. : / oh well. Some won't learn lol
    But I don't mind them posting their themes. It's nice seeing new ones and the creativity people have. But it's a bit "argh!"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-09 12:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD