And A small rant......title fail :-P

So i felt the need to share why i have not posted anything lately....i am currently working on 2 minor projects and 1 main, and those minors i am banging out first.....they are a House MD theme (my personal fav. TV show) and a STL Rams theme.....my football team....of which the latter will be a fairly basic theme and the former more substantial. My other project, officially unnamed, will (hopefully) raise the bar for graphical Themes. I cannot say what i am building is 100% genuine, but i am pulling the best SVGs from other themes into my planning and building from the ground-up a concept i have had in my head for a while. Will it be the best theme out there, i wouldnt say so. But I build themes for my own use, so they must reach my standards. As of now this current main project will be the theme i stick with for a long forseeable future, until the full storm-enabled plazmic is released and more options are available.

I would like to keep this theme free so i would appreciate any donations you can offer if you are using any of my previous themes. I am not one to agree with paying for something before you try it, which is why i offer a donate option; if you DL my theme, its free...if you try my theme....its free!....if you DL, try and like my theme enough that you make it your main theme/one of your commonly used themes, a little donation is all i ask. Consider it a try-before-you-buy if you will.....though no donations are manditory or expected.

one final note is that I offer my themes for free because i anticipate some donations at some point. Donations (to me) are strictly designed so that i am able to provide you with quality themes for free, but if no donations are coming in then there is a chance i will consider putting a one dollar price tag on my main project and any other subsequent main projects.

I know this comes out pretty harsh but out of over 3000 downloads of my current themes i have recieved 2 donations. It is tough to spend so much time on something for the masses and in return receive so little. I am greatly thankful for those who have donated! All i ask is that you please consider a donation if you have enjoyed my theme(s) and are currently using them. Thank you and keep an eye out for previews of my current projects!
    02-26-09 02:01 PM
    Word of advice, start off with a basic version of your themes and ask for donations for a kick a$$ version of them. That's what I did and it's worked out very well for me.
    02-26-09 02:10 PM
    that is not a bad idea. I dont want anything to be required such as "must donate" for final version....i like making everything free....plus when i rebuild i replace the old on rapidshare as i have many files up.
    02-26-09 02:13 PM
    That's just wrong.....3000 DL and 2 donations. I agree if you end up using it you should def. be donating!
    02-26-09 02:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD