loving everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... except the lock screen in landscape lol but awesome looking design simple yet effectiive
    06-28-09 03:40 PM
    Thanks. I wasn't too sure about the lock screens myself, but it still works.
    06-28-09 03:48 PM
    cool theme...may he rest in peace
    06-28-09 11:23 PM
    Wow just browsing to see if there were any new MJ themes for the Storm and ran across yours. I downloaded it to my phone and I must say, it's absolutely wonderful.
    07-01-09 03:14 PM
    Love the theme...wish I could use it on my curve...not using the storm anymore...fell out of like with it.
    07-01-09 03:56 PM
    Wow just browsing to see if there were any new MJ themes for the Storm and ran across yours. I downloaded it to my phone and I must say, it's absolutely wonderful.
    Glad that you like it.

Love the theme...wish I could use it on my curve...not using the storm anymore...fell out of like with it.
    Sorry that you no longer like the Storm, but here are two MJ theme threads for the Curve:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/mi...-4-5-a-255771/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/go...ng-pop-255727/
    07-01-09 06:20 PM
    Omfggg!!! This theme is gorgeous!! I luv MJ and will continue to listen to his music for many more yrs... You did a badass job, Shady! Thank u so much!!
    07-02-09 12:25 AM
    This was sharp theme until it bricked my phone. I'm a long time BB user & I can honestly say that this is the first time that a theme bricked my phone!!

Just wanted to provide some feedback!!

Thanks
    07-03-09 12:44 PM
    This was sharp theme until it bricked my phone. I'm a long time BB user & I can honestly say that this is the first time that a theme bricked my phone!!

Just wanted to provide some feedback!!

Thanks

To each his own. I can tell when people are looking to bring some else down, but with your amount of post...a free theme...and I didn't ask for a dime.
    Thanks for the feedback.
    07-03-09 07:52 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD