That sounds very good. But can You upload the desktop files in a zip here in this thread.
    I�m not the only one with this problems.
    04-29-09 09:48 AM
    I can. I will put them on the first page in the original post. It will not be until later when I get home from work. I'm not sure why you guys are having download issues. After over 600 downloads I've heard of two that cannot. Maybe check browser settings.
    04-29-09 10:16 AM
    Desktop install files have been added to the first post
    04-29-09 02:51 PM
    I think you want this theme...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/5-...eplica-208339/

Anyway you could make this a 10 icon version too? It would be greatly appreciated.
    04-29-09 03:23 PM
    Anyway you could make this a 10 icon version too? It would be greatly appreciated.
    LOL I guess thats a NO!
    04-30-09 08:08 AM
    I replied providing a link to a similar theme that has a "non-minimal" ten icon version. I'm not trying be a ****. The theme is meant to be minimal. I made it for myself after I got >>enso<< and decided to post it up for free. I've made some minor changes and sent the desktop files to people but I'm not trying to re-work the whole thing. Sorry. I don't want to ask for donations. I want to keep it free and fun to do.

04-30-09 09:19 AM
    I just wanted to say I love the theme! I run Ubuntu on all my PC's and laptops and I like minimal themes there as well. The clock functionality is really nice, as well as the touch screen ---> app menu. Excellent for displaying a nice background.
    04-30-09 10:02 AM
    Thanks...I agree.
    04-30-09 10:11 AM
    thanks a lot ! it look amazing in my storm.....welldone
    04-30-09 10:49 AM
    Now I know everyone is raving about HTC look-a-like this and iBerry that, but seriously, if you're looking for a truly simple and incredible blackberry-style theme this is IT. NICE WORK!!!

If only RIM had thought of something like this in the original design maybe I wouldn't be so hesitant to show my phone to my iphone obsessed friends...
    04-30-09 12:24 PM
    Thanks ALOT!!
    04-30-09 12:52 PM
    I have been running this theme for about a month now and I love it. I can't even find a wallpaper to replace the stock one cause it is so awesome too. Thanks alot rsmiff!!!
    04-30-09 01:29 PM
    love it, downloading now

Edit: I can't seeem to be able to add a custom folder?

Edit: nevermind i got it

Got it fully customized and it looks goooood
    Last edited by manofice; 04-30-09 at 02:30 PM.
    04-30-09 01:47 PM
    You're all welcome. I have been running it since I made it. I've even purchased a couple since, thinking I would want to change around from time to time, but I always come back to this one.
    04-30-09 03:29 PM
    THis is absolutely my favorite theme. Using the latest leaked firmware and its awesome.
    I was wondering though, I'm not too sure if it's due to the color banding, but inbetween my icons I notice some really faint border of some sort. Wanted to know if anyone else had this problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-09 03:55 PM
    You know what..I swear I saw that the other day under the WB icon but it went away. Have you done a battery pull?

** Are you using .141 or .132? I have .132 and do not have that problem aside from what I stated above.
    Last edited by rsmiff; 04-30-09 at 04:05 PM.
    04-30-09 04:00 PM
    i really love this theme i just wish it had a side dock, that would make it perfect
    04-30-09 04:43 PM
    You know what..I swear I saw that the other day under the WB icon but it went away. Have you done a battery pull?

** Are you using .141 or .132? I have .132 and do not have that problem aside from what I stated above.
    I'm currently running .141 on my 9530.
    I don't recall it being like this on .75 but I LOVE this theme, and I'd love it to be pefect.
    I was running .114 and .132, and it still had the same problem.

I took a screenshot to better explain my problem.
    This is exactly how it looks like on my phone.

The bottom icons.
    05-02-09 02:39 AM
    Really unfortunate the OTA doesn't work. I really wanted to try this theme.

After clicking "Download" link, it has an error -- it says DOWNLOAD FAILED. Clicking on the "details" button yields the following message:

907 Invalid COD
    HTTP Error 404: Not Found
    Last edited by Dragon_; 05-02-09 at 03:38 AM. Reason: New information
    05-02-09 03:28 AM
    Dragon - It may be your browser java settings? I realy don't know. A few people have had OTA problems so I posted the desktop install files. I just installed it from the OTA, from the page, on my phone. I've also emailed the link to my phone. Works 100%. There's over 700 downloads of the theme so I know it works. Sorry.
    05-02-09 04:10 AM
    That's weird minako...the icon's "transparent" backgrounds are showing through. Does it do this on a dark background?
    05-02-09 04:13 AM
    lol why use themes?
    don't they just use up extra battery and CPU?
    besides, pretty much all blackberry's only look good with the theme that they come with.
    lol I tried putting the 9000 zen theme on my 8330 curve, and it just looked weirdd.
    and slowed stuff down, even thought I can't say that I'm sure it was the theme slowing stuff down
    05-02-09 04:14 AM
    Why are you in Storm themes if you have a 8830...or is it a 8330...do you know? One is the World edition and the other is the Curve.
    Last edited by rsmiff; 05-02-09 at 05:47 AM.
    05-02-09 04:25 AM
    That's weird minako...the icon's "transparent" backgrounds are showing through. Does it do this on a dark background?
    I do believe it does the same on dark backgrounds, but it just blends in with the color.

Here's the original stock provided on my phone:

Another dark background:

As well as a light background:

It just sort of bugs me. Would you recommend that I try and uninstall the theme and reinstall it? I just highly doubt it has to do with the color banding on my phone, otherwise, it would be everywhere.
    If you recommend me to reinstall the theme, I will. I just don't want to now, because I'll have to reorganize my icons.

Also, this brings me to another point.

I was wondering if it was possible invert the colors for this theme? Turn the whites to blacks so I can use light colored themes. I would figure it would be easy, but hey, I don't know the first thing when it comes to themes, so correct my if I'm wrong.

Oh, and thank you for the response.
    05-02-09 05:44 AM
    Let me play with a few different colored backgrounds and see what happens. It's really hard to tell but the last two images I don't really see it...in the second one you should see it on her leg, the last one with the hot chic does not appear to show the icon's transparency..but it's really hard to tell. Also..in the pic with the issue, cool wallpaper BTW, it looks like there are some other issues with it...almost like the position of the body was altered? I don't know...let me play around and see what I see. If you want you can PM an email address and we can converse that way. Up to you.
    Last edited by rsmiff; 05-02-09 at 05:58 AM.
    05-02-09 05:55 AM
695 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD