Hello to all. I appologize for my absence in these forums for the past months, but I needed to take a break from it for a while to take care of some personal business. As an FYI, I will not be taking any requests for custom jobs anymore, but anything I post will remain free with the option to donate if you like.

Hopefully the Storm theme forums are still alive and kicking!

I have recreated my mini bar theme and added some nice components and updated the graphics and icons.

There is a quicklaunch button at the bottom of the homecreen and the normal hotspots around the screen.

I have added a hidden button at the bottom middle of the homescreen that brings in and out the today screen and the 2 OCD icons seen in the pics.

Enjoy!

http://mobihome.awardspace.com/mini_...mini_bar_2.jad

06-13-10 11:21 PM
    hey dude, looks good!

However, in my personal opinion:
    I would have preferred it without the 2 OCD icons
    also, i think more transparency on the top bar and the part above the icons would be cool. (slightly lighter than the today section)
    06-14-10 05:16 AM
    I love this theme. The only thing is the ocd slots also show up in the dock.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-10 06:24 AM
    I love this theme. The only thing is the ocd slots also show up in the dock.

That was done on purpose so you could still have access to those apps when the screen is clear. Some people don't like the icons on the homescreen all of the time so I made it hideable.

06-14-10 06:52 AM
    Glad to see your back and everything is ok bro. Looking forward to some of your new work!!!!
    06-14-10 07:07 AM
    I like them hideable too I just wasn't sure ud it was intentional or not. Thank you for such a great theme!

06-14-10 07:53 AM
    Thanks for sharing great work thanks

06-14-10 09:36 PM
    Great to see that you are back!!!!!
    06-14-10 09:39 PM
    wow haven't been into the themes lately but this one is pulling me back in.
    Simple yet loaded to the gills with style. Awesome work!!!!

06-15-10 02:15 AM
    Been using the old mini bar for a long time and its great. Trying out the new version now. Is the older version still out there someplace?

Thanks for the theme. Only one i have ever found that did not kill my phone.
    06-15-10 08:14 AM
    Type mini bar into search and it should come up.

06-15-10 05:05 PM
    awesome dude, i like it
    06-15-10 09:47 PM
    I tried Mini bar 2 and it is just as good as the original. BUT I did go back to the original - stuck in my ways I suppose. Only suggestion on Minibar 2 I would make it to have one more click spot - one for calendar messages and one for the WB slots. Kept having to click twice. Petty I know but just putting that out there. Still the best theme I have ever used and I have tried alot of them. Been on this one forever.
    06-16-10 08:14 AM
    I tried Mini bar 2 and it is just as good as the original. BUT I did go back to the original - stuck in my ways I suppose. Only suggestion on Minibar 2 I would make it to have one more click spot - one for calendar messages and one for the WB slots. Kept having to click twice. Petty I know but just putting that out there. Still the best theme I have ever used and I have tried alot of them. Been on this one forever.
    Yes agree 100% that began to bug me very quickly.

Thanks though theme looks outstanding!
    06-16-10 12:32 PM
    Great theme man!
    You are one of my favorite theme makers
    around.
    -JP
    06-19-10 03:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD