--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im trying to make themes for myself and I'm getting the basics and all that. Ive read up on making hidden docks and buttons and scrolling but I learn better visually and there aren't many videos showing how to do this. So I'm asking is anyone willing to give me the svg and theme builder file of a theme they created that has a custom scrolling hidden dock( 6+ icons with preferably a border around them), or something similar to the vista hidden docks ppl are making(touching the vista orb to show sms calendar etc), hidden buttons(click on battery to go to options, time to clock or calendar, hidden profile button, etc). Maybe include a short how to commentary. I'm willing to pay a good amount, when I say good, I mean high if anyone is willing to do this. I'm just going to be looking at the files and working backwards to understand the whole process. Not looking to sell anyones work or mine to make money, just would like custom made themes of my own design. Might get flamed for posting this request but I'd like some professional help. Remember, I'm willing to pay some really good money if that will help get some files sent my way.
    05-24-09 03:21 AM
    You should post this in the theme dev forum to get a better response.
    05-24-09 03:26 AM
    i did, but since themes are posted here thought it would help leaving a response here
    05-24-09 03:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD