Can someone please create a Megan Fox or Marilyn Monroe theme for the 9530 Storm....PPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAA AAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE????????
    05-26-09 01:15 AM
    I've seen a Megan Fox posted I think in here, do a search, you should find it.

edit: here you go:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/st...an-fox-160830/
    05-26-09 07:56 AM
    Thanks stevebtx12! I hope it works. I'm new at this.
    05-26-09 11:16 AM
    There is a Marilyn Monroe theme here....search this forum. It was posted not long ago.
    05-26-09 11:16 AM
    Thanks...I think you are right...a little problem...i tried to download the megan fox theme and it didn't work so i think that one won't either...=(
    05-26-09 11:21 AM
    Thanks...I think you are right...a little problem...i tried to download the megan fox theme and it didn't work so i think that one won't either...=(
    Are you trying to download with your storm? If so the file needs to be a .jad file to do so. If you are downloading a .alx and .cod file then you must use the desktop manager to load to your storm. The Megan Fox theme is zipped and has .alx and .cod in it. The Marilyn Monroe is a .jad file you can browse to with your storm and download directly. Here's the link to the MM theme http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/ma...-theme-230494/
    Don't worry you'll get the hang of it
    05-26-09 11:30 AM
    Well I tried with my blackberry but it gives me an error. I downloaded the file but it tells me "windows cannot open this file"
    05-26-09 11:38 AM
    Well I tried with my blackberry but it gives me an error. I downloaded the file but it tells me "windows cannot open this file"
    I think the MF theme is a desktop download?
    05-26-09 11:40 AM
    Well I'm Trying To Download The Mm One On My Computer With The Desktop Manager But I Don't Know How???? Any Help Would Be Appreciate It.
    05-26-09 11:47 AM
    Well I'm Trying To Download The Mm One On My Computer With The Desktop Manager But I Don't Know How???? Any Help Would Be Appreciate It.
    The MF is to download to your computer and THEN use desktop manager to load to your storm.

The MM is to download with the storm itself by opening the browser and going to the page with the OTA (Over The Air) link on it, then click-download...then after download is finished go to options/theme and click on the MM theme to load into storm. You should also pull the battery or get Quickpull and use that after installing a new theme.
    05-26-09 12:01 PM
    Ok...i think i got the one for MF...=D
    The one for MM is still giving me an error...=(
    05-26-09 12:22 PM
    Ok...i think i got the one for MF...=D
    The one for MM is still giving me an error...=(
    What error is it?
    05-26-09 12:37 PM
    Well I got the megan fox one...yeah...=p
    I get this HTTP Error 404: Not found
    The page you are trying to load could not be found. Please try loading a different page.
    05-26-09 12:51 PM
    Well I got the megan fox one...yeah...=p
    I get this HTTP Error 404: Not found
    The page you are trying to load could not be found. Please try loading a different page.
    This is the address for the jad file http://berryaddicted.com/device_them...lyn_Manroe.jad
    Make sure you type it correctly or just copy/paste it worked for me.
    05-26-09 01:10 PM
    Thanks So Much For All The Help!!
    05-26-09 01:54 PM
    Thanks So Much For All The Help!!
    no problem
    05-26-09 02:08 PM
    You can also do what I do with themes. I right click and click copy link location and then I paste into an email and email my blackberry.

I hope you like the Marilyn Manroe theme
    05-26-09 02:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD