<<< m i r o >>>

- clean | professional | functional
    - eye-pleasing color palette
    - smooth dialog buttons
    - color banding 99% eliminated no matter what Beta OS!
    - works with .151 OS. Thanks to scurvydlicious !!!

< home screen features >
    (please see first image above for detail)

- hidden dock cascading down from top
    - hidden Today Plus
    - Weather App
    - click time to open Clock app
    - click under time to open Sound Profiles
    - click signal to open Manage Connections
    - click battery to open MeterBerry OR StormStat (free app) for battery/memory status
    - click left or right edge to open Application screen

< several different versions >
    1)StormStat (original version)
    2)StormStat and Weather
    3)MeterBerry
    4)MeterBerry and Weather
    5)Black wallpaper versions

UPDATE: June 25, 2009
    1) The 9icons dock now comes down in a cascading manner.
    2) Fixed 9icons dock's jerky movement when an icon is tapped or highlighted.
    3) Weather App on Home Screen now shows text.
    4) Caller ID font was increased.

UPDATE: June 30, 2009
    1) Black wallpaper versions are up. (The whole theme is less than 400KB!)

UPDATE: August 17, 2009
    1)New Miro Redux versions: Now with Miro Redux, at the Home Screen, click on the blank left space of the Storm to open QuickLaunch.
    2)The weather icon and time/date are arranged differently from the older versions. See the Miro Thread for screen capture.

~ Big shout out to WeldMonkey!!! (the animation guru) with the help on some animation issues.

~ StormStat > OTA Link (Thank you Doxidad!)
    http://www.winc.com/bb/StormStat.jad

~ Check out my other theme.
    <<< enso | levitation >>>

<<< donation only >>>
    - you get ALL versions!
    - premium theme for very reasonable donation (click donation button to see)
    - OTA Link email sent immediately to email address from PayPal (please let me know otherwise)
    - If you don't receive email in timely manner, that means I'm running around, busy with something, or sleeping.
    - No PayPal account needed.

Thank you!

Due to CB's policy, you won't be able to "donate" and download the miro 2.0 theme from me. Please stay tuned and I'll let you know how to go about this.

If you have any questions, PM or email me: [email protected]
    Last edited by rorschack; 12-01-09 at 01:46 PM.
    06-23-09 10:08 PM
    New versions are up!
    Last edited by rorschack; 06-24-09 at 03:44 PM.
    06-23-09 10:10 PM
    Trust me guys you will love this!!
    06-23-09 10:11 PM
    Looks sweet!
    06-23-09 10:13 PM
    Thanks howarmat.

For those who beta tested miro, I've changed a few things:
    1) hidden dock has no background anymore
    2) selection bars have subtle matte finish
    3) different background (more clean)
    4) optimized background images

Basically, it's just a lot cleaner!
    Last edited by rorschack; 06-23-09 at 10:17 PM.
    06-23-09 10:15 PM
    will you customize this or is it take it or leave it? I think ill bite depending on the answer.
    06-23-09 10:22 PM
    will you customize this or is it take it or leave it? I think ill bite depending on the answer.
    Please email me what kind of customization you would like to do.

I will release a weather bug version as a choice.

If you would like heavy duty personal customization, then just email me and we'll work something out. I try not to do something that's not worth my time. Thank you.
    06-23-09 10:26 PM
    this looks really good...any chance it works with .151/transitions?
    06-23-09 10:27 PM
    Please email me what kind of customization you would like to do.

I will release a weather bug version as a choice.

If you would like heavy duty personal customization, then just email me and we'll work something out. I try not to do something that's not worth my time. Thank you.
    PM sent..........
    06-23-09 10:28 PM
    this looks really good...any chance it works with .151/transitions?
    One of the beta testers said that it works. Can any of you beta testers please chime in.

I personally never tested it with .151
    06-23-09 10:29 PM
    I'm happy its out and I'm happy you went with the
    Stormstat ( free app). I will email u donation and requests
    Tomorrow good luck with this one.
    I BETA TESTED FIRST VERSIONS AND BELIEVE ME WELL
    WORTH THE DONATION IF YOU WANT A CLEAN..FUNCTIONAL..
    AND TIGHT THEME...DONATE CAUSE I KNOW THAT SERIOUS
    TIME WAS SPENT ON THIS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-09 10:34 PM
    donation sent rorschak. Can you please change stormstat to meterberry.

Also, will you be customizing 3rd party icons again for possibly another donation?
    06-23-09 11:00 PM
    I have placed an order... waiting eagerly.....
    06-23-09 11:07 PM
    donation sent rorschak. Can you please change stormstat to meterberry.

Also, will you be customizing 3rd party icons again for possibly another donation?
    Thank you. I will create a MeterBerry version.

As for 3rd party icons, there's really not much to do since all the icons slots are changeable or customizable.
    06-23-09 11:08 PM

As for 3rd party icons, there's really not much to do since all the icons slots are changeable or customizable.
    I was actually asking assuming that the icons will be smaller than most 3rd party icons. Guess i'll see how it all looks when its on my storm.

Also, i'm sure I already know the answer to this but does it run on .151 or should I start downgrading now?
    06-23-09 11:10 PM

Rorshack - MeterBerry for me as well. God bless.
    06-23-09 11:11 PM
    I was actually asking assuming that the icons will be smaller than most 3rd party icons. Guess i'll see how it all looks when its on my storm.

Also, i'm sure I already know the answer to this but does it run on .151 or should I start downgrading now?
    Please check a few posts above. A beta tester said that it works on .151 Try it. Can you come back and let everyone knows whether it works? thanks!
    06-23-09 11:16 PM
    i'd be happy to do some further testing on it with .151 if you need anyone else

clearlaunch didn't pan out with .151 and i'm a sucker for themes that show off wallpapers so this is just my style, a little more advanced than minimal bold, but just as "minimal" when need be

just don't know about donating before testing it...any way to test and then donate?
    Last edited by ncsttsccr; 06-23-09 at 11:21 PM.
    06-23-09 11:19 PM
    Doesn't work on lyric's 151 hybrid, HOWEVER, THIS THEME IS THE CLEANEST THEME I HAVE EVER USED. i've gotten every simplistic theme there is that allows me to have at least 10 icons on the home screen and this one just kicks a$$. I love what you decided to use for the "hour glass". its so smooth and before I even saw the theme I was already in love. Will be downgrading to a .148 hybrid and will report thereafter.

Only thing I noticed which isn't really even a problem is that the today overlaps the 9 icons in the middle. it can be solved by keeping all today items on the bottom bar and hiding the 9 at other times, but it would be cool if they didn't overlap. or if maybe when the 9dock slides out, the today went away.

Again, great job rorschak. i'm really impressed and there isn't a well executed theme I haven't tried.
    06-23-09 11:25 PM
    i'd be happy to do some further testing on it with .151 if you need anyone else

clearlaunch didn't pan out with .151 and i'm a sucker for themes that show off wallpapers so this is just my style, a little more advanced than minimal bold, but just as "minimal" when need be

just don't know about donating before testing it...any way to test and then donate?
    someone below your post has just answer your questions with regards to .151

thank you for your interest though.
    06-23-09 11:27 PM
    Great theme. Can't wait for the upgrades. Well worth the donation. Thanks

06-23-09 11:28 PM
    Doesn't work on lyric's 151 hybrid, HOWEVER, THIS THEME IS THE CLEANEST THEME I HAVE EVER USED. i've gotten every simplistic theme there is that allows me to have at least 10 icons on the home screen and this one just kicks a$$. I love what you decided to use for the "hour glass". its so smooth and before I even saw the theme I was already in love. Will be downgrading to a .148 hybrid and will report thereafter.

Only thing I noticed which isn't really even a problem is that the today overlaps the 9 icons in the middle. it can be solved by keeping all today items on the bottom bar and hiding the 9 at other times, but it would be cool if they didn't overlap. or if maybe when the 9dock slides out, the today went away.

Again, great job rorschak. i'm really impressed and there isn't a well executed theme I haven't tried.
    Thanks SourD for your kind words. Just trying to create a balance theme with beautiful interface that is not overkill.

I know about the Today Plus items being overlapped by the 9icons dock. There's not much I can do. If you just tap some other icons then it would disappear and then tap the top for the 9icons dock.
    06-23-09 11:30 PM
    For extra donations can you skin Pandora facebook google maps quickpull etc I think this is the best theme of all time

06-23-09 11:32 PM
    not sure if this is a 151 issue but my battery doesn't take me anywhere (meterberry). Downgrading now, not sure if that will change it.
    06-23-09 11:33 PM
    not sure if this is a 151 issue but my battery doesn't take me anywhere (meterberry). Downgrading now, not sure if that will change it.
    It opens StormStat, NOT Meterberry. The MeterBerry version will come out later.
    06-23-09 11:37 PM
642 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD