Here are a couple of LV themes I have been working on.
    I was only able to make these themes thanks to DeeBee85 for sharing the files in this thread:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/lo...le-ota-177948/
    And I beleive those files/icons may have come from another thread/theme but not too sure who to credit so sorry if I missed anyone!

For right now I only have desktop installs available. I need to learn how to make an OTA package and will post the OTA's once I do (maybe someone can help me out with this).

1st theme - LV Custom Today2
    This theme was made using the official version of Plazmic and it pretty much bug-free. There are still some menu choices where they hightlight in blue, etc. and I am not to sure on how to correct that as I am new at this.

Desktop install file for LV Custom Today2 (includes THM file!)
    http://www.ddashboard.com/resources/...tall+Files.zip

2nd theme - LV Custom Today
    This theme was originally made with the 2nd beta of Plazmic and re-exported with the new version but it still has some bugs like when you have an unread email, the unread counts show up on the SMS/MMS line. But if you have unread emails and texts, the counts are fine. Otherwise it really works fine. I have not had time to completely rebuild it yet with the official Plazmic which may cure the message issue. This theme is also a little busy looking and I have been using the LV CT2 version now.

Dekstop install file for LV Custom Today (includes THM file!)
    http://www.ddashboard.com/resources/...tall+Files.zip

Let me know what you all think. Enjoy!
    03-20-09 08:41 AM
    hi miata - nice theme-i like- nice job-i give kudos to those of you doing themes, i havent a clue to even no where to begin!!!
    03-20-09 09:11 AM
    thanks! but these only came about because the THM file and the icons/graphics were shared! i will keep playing with these becuase i think the icons and backgrounds are so nice. i will post more as i do them.
    03-20-09 09:40 AM
    Looking forward to the OTA...
    03-20-09 03:03 PM
    Hi Miata - I'm just wondering if your planning on fixing this bug:

- When you type an email/text/anything and the dictionary and it highlights potential words the text color of the font in that menu is the same color as the background, as a result you can't see the dictionary words.
    03-20-09 03:53 PM
    ok, didnt know that. will look into it and try to fix it. will post an update when ready!
    03-20-09 08:30 PM
    sorry no comment on the theme, but it's nice to see other three sheets lovers out there!
    03-27-09 05:41 PM
    sorry no comment on the theme, but it's nice to see other three sheets lovers out there!
    thanks for noticing! cheers to zane and the crew!
    03-29-09 07:20 PM
    I love the icons and the color combo. An all around nice theme. Too bad I don't have a storm.
    03-29-09 08:46 PM
    i cant get it to desktop load to my blackberry : ( i am extremely sad
    03-29-09 09:16 PM
    I love the icons and the color combo. An all around nice theme. Too bad I don't have a storm.
    i will post the images and icons on here then you can make your own! i may make one that will work for the 88XX/83XX if i can get some time!

i cant get it to desktop load to my blackberry : ( i am extremely sad
    hmm, not sure what the issue is with loading it. i have loaded it to a few peoples storms from my download. one of my friends said it took 3 tries though before the DM reconized the alx file.
    03-30-09 10:31 AM
    OTA please please!
    02-21-10 02:28 PM
    Will there be a OTA. Any time soon ...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-10 05:55 PM
    Would love this theme! OTA would be awesome. Going to try n do desktop when I get home. Never done it that way before so who knows!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-10 08:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD