well i updated my phone with lydical's suggested os using his build a os app. i have used it before with no problems.
    so it was updated and it was all good but then it said i had to reboot and i did so. but when it rebooted and there was no theme. the background was all white, icons small, some icons are not the correct pictures. when i go to themes in options. it says... none and precision zen. it is on none and doesnt let me pick the stock theme.
    kind of hard to explain. but if you guys have any knowledge of this toss it my way.

i have tried updating to a different os and also tried downloading a new theme. didnt work
    Last edited by rydog525; 05-20-09 at 05:16 PM.
    05-20-09 04:50 PM
    Batt Pull Again...if that doesn't work, you need to wipe and reload the OS
    05-20-09 04:58 PM
    Have you tried installing another theme just to see if it works?

Not sure what's happenin there, but if it were me, I'd make sure I have a backup, wipe the phone and reinstall the OS. Make sure you don't have multiple OS versions installed on your PC

not saying this will work, as I dont know what's causing the problem. But it's worth a shot if it's buggin ya

edit: moviemogul beatsted me to itsssss
    05-20-09 05:00 PM
    i did a few batt pulls but didnt work. i figured i would need wipe it just wanted to see if there were any alternatives.
    is there a way to back up contacts so i don't lose them during a wipe?i have all my apps backed up already so im good there
    05-20-09 05:03 PM
    DM has a backup feature that can back up your contacts, calendar etc. You can do a backup whenever you want, don't just need to update OS to back up your stuff Just run DM and run the backup wizard or whatever it's called
    05-20-09 05:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD