started messing around with making themes and i realized quickly that aside from a huge amount of time I need more then plazmic 4.7 to do this was wondering if anyone could suggest a few other tools and possible places to find icons.

The wife really wants me to make a 80s strawberry shortcake theme with custom icons I got started a little but I can't figure out how to make different landscape lock and landscape standard backdrops and the icons i found have a white background not sure if I can change that without changing the pic itself any help would be greatly appreciated.

When/if i finish if someone was willing to look at it and if they like host it that would be very cool.

all of my efforts are for the storm atm.
    08-25-09 07:09 AM
    Good luck with your theme.

Trial and error, and patience will be your biggest help. You will need to play around with it, and dont get frustrated if it doesnt work properly, many people put a lot of efforts into themes, its not something you will learn or perfect overnight.

Let us know any help we can provide, and I am sure some of the theme developers around here will get your questions answered.
    08-25-09 07:12 AM
    also looking for a way to do like 5 strawberries for the signal and something cool for the battery % open to suggestions

also how do I put the custom stamp for new msg I have another icon but I think it involves resizing seeing as the icon i have now just over shadows the current in place one.
    08-25-09 07:14 AM
    check out ahazdesigns.com $10 bucks to join and worth every penny. I made my money back in donations in 1 day after i finished my first theme.
    08-25-09 01:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD