heyy im pretty new to the whole theme building thing and ive just been messin around with plazmic recently. I was just wondering if anyone knew of any sites that provided images of different icons/graphics/status bars etc etc. I have the fonts and background pictures that i want for my theme and everything i just wanted to have different icons and such for my theme. I know they have samples in plazmic but are there any others out there? thanks so much!
    05-08-09 02:26 PM
    heyy im pretty new to the whole theme building thing and ive just been messin around with plazmic recently. I was just wondering if anyone knew of any sites that provided images of different icons/graphics/status bars etc etc. I have the fonts and background pictures that i want for my theme and everything i just wanted to have different icons and such for my theme. I know they have samples in plazmic but are there any others out there? thanks so much!
    You can make your own, make sure canvas size is set to 73x73px or search for free to use icons on google.
    05-08-09 03:01 PM
    Hey KD, U a cool dude man! Every time i see someone asking for help to do themes ur like the first cat that gives it!! Very nice of u!!
    05-08-09 03:08 PM
    ohh okay thankss! (:
    05-08-09 03:10 PM
    How do you change the home screen icon sizes I used 73x73 and when you remove text they always become off centered and they are to big? Just noticed they are off center on even the default icons once you remove the text. It must be a plazmic problem. It didn't do it before the patch I don't think.
    Last edited by Ruinit; 05-08-09 at 04:43 PM.
    05-08-09 04:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD