Was wondering if any of the great theme builders out there could help me out? When I'm making a theme in plazmic the landscape icons (focus and move icons not the app icons) and wallpaper seem to get distorted, but in portrait they are fine. I skinned them the proper sizes but came seem to get it to stop? Any help would be great! Thanks in advance!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by motiond; 03-10-09 at 10:27 PM.
    03-10-09 10:21 PM
    Was wondering if any of the great theme builders out there could help me out? When I'm making a theme in plazmic the landscape icons (focus and move icons not the app icons) and wallpaper seem to get distorted, but in portrait they are fine. I skinned them the proper sizes but came seem to get it to stop? Any help would be great! Thanks in advance!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    There's a little button that you need to click. Next to the button you click to change the phone's orientation (ie make the phone switch from portrait to landscape or vice versa), there's a button that looks like the link of a chain. If you de-select it (make it so it looks like it hasn't been clicked), you'll be able to assign icons for both portrait and landscape separately.

Hope that makes sense.
    03-10-09 10:33 PM
    Thx Coz, figured it was something simple! Do they have to be a differant size then too?
    03-10-09 11:00 PM
    Yes. You need to make a focus image for portrait and landscape. Just have to play around with it.

Also, find a better wallpaper or find a landscape orientation of it. When you change the wallpaper uncheck the link the guy was talking about above.
    03-10-09 11:14 PM
    Thx for your help BB!
    03-11-09 08:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD