Hey Crackberry nation KD here.

Its been....a long time...and Im not sure how the community has developed, the new standards or norms, or if anybody even remembers me. But, I hope none of that matters because Im here for the last time with a parting gift.

Over the years I pushed out plenty of themes to the public and it was one of the most fun times of my life. Unfortunately I've decided to call it quits for a while now due to taking my life in a different direction, and am deciding to make all of my released content available as freeware.

I would LOVE to have released ALL of my source files (graphics, .PSD files, .SVG files etc) but when transfering data from one computer to a new one, all of it was lost after not being smart enough to check that the disc burned properly before reformatting the computer the source files were on.

With all that said, these themes are open and available to take any ideas from and use as you please with the EXCEPTION of re-sale of the theme files. Under no conditions are you to attempt to make any profit off of the .ALX or .JAD files you download.

Finally, these themes are "get-what-you-see" as in, I will be providing no support (since im pretty sure the OS versions we are on now are far beyond 4.6-5.0) or any customer service to get these to work on your device.

Anyways, I guess thats all, I just wanted to thank you all for the support you've shown over the years and I hope you can make some use of these themes!

Have a good day

Download ALL KDThemes for FREE at the Crackberry Store BELOW!

08-25-11 04:55 PM
    we hope to see you soon!

please, I can't download this theme to my storm!!!: KDThemes Mac OS Crystal v5.0

Any solution?

thanks!!!
    08-26-11 11:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD