Thanks for the coupon code. It's really a functional and speedy theme. At 1.8 mgb I was a little concerned, but no need to worry.
    The size does not effect the function. The reason it is even at 1.8 is because I used higher resolution graphics for my wallpapers and icons. Also, having so many functions and images on the homescreen really adds to the size.

Do you have QuickLaunch installed so that you can use the function to open it from the Orb?

Thanks and עם ישראל חי
    07-17-09 03:01 PM
    Do you have QuickLaunch installed so that you can use the function to open it from the Orb?
    I did see the new function, but I don't use QuickLaunch. The theme does enough without it!
    07-17-09 03:34 PM
    I did see the new function, but I don't use QuickLaunch. The theme does enough without it!
    Yea, unless you are already used to the QuickLaunch app this theme is convenient so that one never really has to leave the Homescreen.
    07-17-09 08:39 PM
    you need to get quicklaunch.
    07-18-09 09:59 PM
    you need to get quicklaunch.
    Quicklaunch is the one Storm app I really cannot live without. I use it for EVERYTHING!
    07-18-09 11:33 PM
    I had iberry and just downloaded ivista360 yesterday. Does this theme use much more battery? I just installed quick launch too (maybe that could be the issue). I had a full charge before I left work. When I got home 20 minutes later I was down to 80 percent remaining. Anyone else seeing this? I'm using .151 and have had much better battery life since upgrading from .148.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by vetvipe; 07-19-09 at 06:52 AM.
    07-19-09 06:43 AM
    I had iberry and just downloaded ivista360 yesterday. Does this theme use much more battery? I just installed quick launch too (maybe that could be the issue). I had a full charge before I left work. When I got home 20 minutes later I was down to 80 percent remaining. Anyone else seeing this? I'm using .151 and have had much better battery life since upgrading from .148.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You finished work in 20 minutes!? What job do you have cause I want to apply.

A couple things that I noticed that can drain the battery fast which you may already know...

1. A weak signal which creates your phone to pull from the battery more. This can happen in spurts, and fast.

2. Having apps such as Weatherbug installed that are pushing info and updating constantly. I don't think that QuickLaunch is the problem from what I know.

I have both apps on my phone and the battery seems to maintain pretty good, although it can be unpredictable at times. I've had times when I would set the phone by my beside and when I wake up 5 hours later my full battery is drained to nothing. I think that had to do with the signal strength.
    07-19-09 01:50 PM
    yo rooster, i never knew this was your theme till just now.
    Congratulations.
    07-19-09 04:30 PM
    Congratulations.
    You're in the wrong thread, Rooster didn't make this theme, this is a Lunars Edge creation made by me.

BTW, love your QuickLaunch app.
    07-19-09 04:59 PM
    Congratulations.
    You're in the wrong thread, Rooster didn't make this theme, this is a Lunars Edge creation made by me.

BTW, love your QuickLaunch app.
    lol that is priceless.
    07-19-09 05:11 PM
    lol that is priceless.
    lol, yea, I had to check the thread title again to make sure I was in the right spot. I was like,
    07-19-09 05:31 PM
    jerde-

i just got a notification that ivista 360 was updated to version 1.7 what changed?
    08-27-09 06:37 AM
    jerde-

i just got a notification that ivista 360 was updated to version 1.7 what changed?
    I fixed the font from overlapping the sidebar from the today area and added a few more hidden today lines. I also adjusted a few of the fonts. Nothing real huge.
    08-27-09 09:02 AM
    I fixed the font from overlapping the sidebar from the today area and added a few more hidden today lines. I also adjusted a few of the fonts. Nothing real huge.
    Great,

Any chance you can make the app screen wallpaper plain black. It's really cluttered with the large vista icons and the vista pattern behind it. Also, the icon description doesn't show up under the date, I have FoxNews push breaking news to me and there is no way to read the heading without actually looking at the whole article, which isn't always interesting.

Just some things that I have noticed!

Thanks.
    08-27-09 11:19 AM
    Damn That's Nice
    08-27-09 03:06 PM
    Great,

Any chance you can make the app screen wallpaper plain black. It's really cluttered with the large vista icons and the vista pattern behind it. Also, the icon description doesn't show up under the date, I have FoxNews push breaking news to me and there is no way to read the heading without actually looking at the whole article, which isn't always interesting.

Just some things that I have noticed!

Thanks.
    Thanks for the feedback, you never know I may take some of your suggestions in a future update if I get enough people asking the same question.
    08-29-09 10:41 AM
    Congratulations.
    Just seen this post "classic"
    Jerde I hope your paying royalties to Rooster lol
    08-29-09 12:52 PM
    Just seen this post "classic"
    Jerde I hope your paying royalties to Rooster lol
    I guess I have to now!
    08-30-09 05:33 AM
    On Sale Now!
    05-10-10 05:27 AM
244 ... 8910
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD