Hey guys!

Just released a new theme called iPhony. This will be hitting the App World shortly and is already undergoing the submission process. I just wanted to collect some feedback to see what you guys have to say about it.

This theme runs very quick and simple. It includes a 10 item hidden today and it looks great with different wallpapers!

Features

• 4 Static, User-Changeable Dock Icons
    • 10 Hidden Today Items
    • Fast and Functional
    • Very Wallpaper Friendly

NO MORE REVIEW COPIES AVAILABLE.

I'm currently running this theme, and I couldn't be any happier. You can get it at the CrackBerry Store for $4.99.

iPhony theme is available at the CrackBerry Store for $4.99.
    Last edited by Artem; 12-18-09 at 08:18 PM.
    12-17-09 06:42 PM
    hey artem! was wondering when you guys were gonna post another theme.

this one looks pretty sleek imo. i think with a real good background, the homescreen would look awesome.

anything new with the landscape view?

i'd love to take a look at it.
    12-17-09 06:53 PM
    hey artem! was wondering when you guys were gonna post another theme.

this one looks pretty sleek imo. i think with a real good background, the homescreen would look awesome.

anything new with the landscape view?

i'd love to take a look at it.
    Hey,

Just PMed you the coupon.

I didn't do anything special with the landscape mode because I wanted to keep this theme running at top speed. If you find a cool wallpaper, feel free to post a screenshot of how it looks on your Storm with iPhony.
    12-17-09 07:06 PM
    the theme runs just as advertised. fast and smooth. havent had it long enough to keep an eye on it but it really shouldnt have any affect on memory since it is a pretty basic layout.

the only thing id ask for a maybe to try to squeeze another app or 2 on the homescreen. 4 just seems too little considering most people put a weather app and meterberry as 2 icon on the home screen, which leaves only 2 slots left for an app.

the icons are cool and fun. personally id rather have the "bounce" effect when highlight an app.

great job tho artem
    12-17-09 07:36 PM
    Id like to try it out.
    12-17-09 11:43 PM
    the theme runs just as advertised. fast and smooth. havent had it long enough to keep an eye on it but it really shouldnt have any affect on memory since it is a pretty basic layout.

the only thing id ask for a maybe to try to squeeze another app or 2 on the homescreen. 4 just seems too little considering most people put a weather app and meterberry as 2 icon on the home screen, which leaves only 2 slots left for an app.

the icons are cool and fun. personally id rather have the "bounce" effect when highlight an app.

great job tho artem
    Thanks for the feedback!
    12-18-09 12:05 AM
    if you still need people for feed back I would love t try your theme. Maybe it will be the one that plays nce woith my phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-09 12:17 AM
    if you still need people for feed back I would love t try your theme. Maybe it will be the one that plays nce woith my phone.

PMed you. Hope you like it.
    12-18-09 01:08 AM
    looks real good lovin the icons,
    12-18-09 02:34 AM
    This looks really nice Artem! Clean, and looks like the i$hone . Would love to see how nice it plays with my Storm
    12-18-09 05:12 AM
    This looks really nice Artem! Clean, and looks like the i$hone . Would love to see how nice it plays with my Storm
    PMed. Enjoy.
    12-18-09 09:54 AM
    been runnin this theme all night and all morning and i really do love the icons easily my favorite Iphony theme ive seen, functions and looks great. really like what you did and were your goin with this theme!
    12-18-09 02:09 PM
    been runnin this theme all night and all morning and i really do love the icons easily my favorite Iphony theme ive seen, functions and looks great. really like what you did and were your goin with this theme!
    Glad you like it!

Alright guys, no more review copies available. Thanks to everyone who tried it out!
    12-18-09 08:17 PM
    just showin off some walls and this theme!
    12-19-09 02:48 AM
    just showin off some walls and this theme!
    Those look so cool!

I'm thinking of running a 50 free theme copies promo with CrackBerry... Should I give it a go?
    12-19-09 05:16 AM
    This is the first Theme I have been able to run on my phone without any problems....It is everything Artem said it was.Thank you for such a great theme...I'm so exited to finally be able to have a theme for. My phone.

12-19-09 05:23 AM
    This is the first Theme I have been able to run on my phone without any problems....It is everything Artem said it was.Thank you for such a great theme...I'm so exited to finally be able to have a theme for. My phone.

Glad you like it!
    12-19-09 05:26 AM
    Yeah that would be a cool promo. Cant wait to try it out. Like the way the icons look and the slick dark settings. Really nice looking theme.
    12-19-09 10:45 AM
    I've been running this theme for about 14 hours and my memory has only dropped about 5mb. Not bad for a premium theme. The icons are crisp and clean. The size of this theme is small so it is definitely fast and I love all the hidden today entries. Great theme.
    12-19-09 01:55 PM
    I've been running this theme for about 14 hours and my memory has only dropped about 5mb. Not bad for a premium theme. The icons are crisp and clean. The size of this theme is small so it is definitely fast and I love all the hidden today entries. Great theme.
    I'm so glad you guys are enjoying it!
    12-19-09 03:10 PM
    UPDATE: All of my themes are $1.99 until 26th! Enjoy the discount!
    12-23-09 04:32 AM
    Very nice looking theme!
    12-23-09 07:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD