This svg has taken me about 2 weeks to finally get working, this is not the finished product but wanted to put it out there for you to see. Hope you like it...and give me some feedback to help me improve this one.

To work tap bottom-left of icons to move icons right, tap middle to move back to middle, tap bottom-right of icons to move icons left. Press the appworld button to hide icons.

There are 27 icons on the three screens, 9 per page.

Pictures updated.

I am rewritting the svg...seems that it only auto codes up to 20 applications the rest have to be hand written. (FIXED)

ADDED CUSTOM ICONS

OTA
    Last edited by 2Hot-n-AZ; 04-28-09 at 02:01 PM.
    04-27-09 07:33 PM
    Can you post screen shots as not many people will OTA without seeing first. At least I wouldnt.
    04-27-09 07:34 PM
    Can you post screen shots as not many people will OTA without seeing first. At least I wouldnt.
    agreed. I would love to see some screenshots and pictures.
    04-27-09 07:37 PM
    agreed. I would love to see some screenshots and pictures.
    Give me 5 working on a way to post pics from work.
    04-27-09 07:43 PM
    Downloaded the theme and blank home screen. Nothing occurs when tapping as you instructed.
    04-27-09 07:49 PM
    Downloaded the theme and blank home screen. Nothing occurs when tapping as you instructed.
    Fixed the OTA please give it another try, on the version you have now the middle of the screen at the very bottom will hide and unhide the icons. The middle button is hidden. When hidden the icons will not scroll.
    04-27-09 07:53 PM
    Dumb question...as I realize this is probably an OS thing but when you say "iphone style scroll" do you mean this theme allows "flick scroll" through messages, browser, etc?
    04-27-09 07:57 PM
    Dumb question...as I realize this is probably an OS thing but when you say "iphone style scroll" do you mean this theme allows "flick scroll" through messages, browser, etc?
    Actually it is a good question, it allows you to scroll left and right on the home screen to see you icons.
    04-27-09 07:59 PM
    Gotchya...thanks. That feature is the one thing I like on the iphone. If RIM can ever integrate it into an OS my storm would be complete
    04-27-09 08:02 PM
    Fixed the OTA please give it another try, on the version you have now the middle of the screen at the very bottom will hide and unhide the icons. The middle button is hidden. When hidden the icons will not scroll.
    Super Wicked Theme!!
    Very cool options with the tap screen. I like using the native icons!!
    04-27-09 08:17 PM
    not really flick... its actually 3 different tap areas to bring up 3 different app screens... still pretty slick but not flick n slide
    04-27-09 08:54 PM
    Wow! This is nice....Love it. Is there anyway to set it up so if you press the message indicator section at the bottom that it will take you to messages?
    Love it. Great work!
    Brandon
    04-27-09 09:12 PM
    I love the idea..and the theme seems to be running smooth. Only suggestions would be to make it so that when you click on the time/date/message icon on the home screen you get sent to that application and also get a wb edition with the icon in the top banner somewhere.
    Thanks for a great theme
    04-27-09 09:16 PM
    on my 3rd page... all the apps take me to messages
    04-27-09 09:26 PM
    I'm getting sent to messages on the 3rd page as trillonometry said
    04-27-09 09:33 PM
    Any screen shots yet?
    04-27-09 09:39 PM
    Any screen shots yet?
    screen shot posted.
    04-27-09 10:05 PM
    on my 3rd page... all the apps take me to messages
    3RD page fixed..
    04-28-09 12:29 PM
    Very Hot theme. Havent tried it yet. But just a few suggestions if you dont mind. The date and time font is really bad I would change that and make it bigger at least the date part of it. I would also had a weatherbug version as well with enough room to show the conditions (i.e. partly cloudy). And home shortcuts. I know you have an abundance of icons already, but being able to click the calendar and get to home is nice features to have. One last thing is this hidden today? And when you press the icons the words should be displayed somewhere maybe just above the circle in the middle.
    Last edited by dukins; 04-28-09 at 12:45 PM.
    04-28-09 12:39 PM
    Very Hot theme. Havent tried it yet. But just a few suggestions if you dont mind. The date and time font is really bad I would change that and make it bigger at least the date part of it. I would also had a weatherbug version as well with enough room to show the conditions (i.e. partly cloudy). And home shortcuts. I know you have an abundance of icons already, but being able to click the calendar and get to home is nice features to have. One last thing is this hidden today? And when you press the icons the words should be displayed somewhere maybe just above the circle in the middle.

Things that have been changed today:

Font and style changed for clarity on date and time.
    Applications name added just above icons.
    tapping blank screen will take to applications menu.

when yo say home screen do you mean the first screen available?
    will add a weatherbug icon but I don't use it so will need someone to test it out.
    04-28-09 12:55 PM
    Things that have been changed today:

Font and style changed for clarity on date and time.
    Applications name added just above icons.
    tapping blank screen will take to applications menu.

when yo say home screen do you mean the first screen available?
    will add a weatherbug icon but I don't use it so will need someone to test it out.
    That was a mistake. I meant click calendar and it will take you to the calendar - click time takes you to clock app - click where the message indicators are will take you to messages - clicking battery takes you to manage connections. <--------Something like that. Its really popular right now. Hot Hot theme though. I would even pay for this with a few updates/ Of course I would be willing to test it out.
    04-28-09 12:58 PM
    not really a fan of the icons.... maybe using the bold icons with the dark backdrop for all of them would bring some continuity with 3rd party apps?
    04-28-09 01:09 PM
    not really a fan of the icons.... maybe using the bold icons with the dark backdrop for all of them would bring some continuity with 3rd party apps?
    A trill the icons were probably pre-made. So they arent customizable. If she made them herself then maybe she might consider taking the circle from around the icons and have a blue underlay instead.
    04-28-09 01:16 PM
    A trill the icons were probably pre-made. So they arent customizable. If she made them herself then maybe she might consider taking the circle from around the icons and have a blue underlay instead.
    Sorry I'm a he, and I can use different icons. I rather enjoyed these icons and it was a pure b....ch to make them. I have this same theme already made using the bold icons as well but wanted to give these a go.
    04-28-09 01:20 PM
    Sorry I'm a he, and I can use different icons. I rather enjoyed these icons and it was a pure b....ch to make them. I have this same theme already made using the bold icons as well but wanted to give these a go.
    Ooops Yea I like the icons too. The themes look good with the icons but like trill said the 3rd party icons really stand out, but its not too bad. Let me know when I can test the wb feature out.
    04-28-09 01:23 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD