Greetings Folks!

GRAB YOURS HERE!

We have been waiting to drop this one until the plazmic update. Well that arrived yesterday and this will drop overight/tomorrow!

We are very excited to drop this new icon set, slammin' svg and fully skinned to the TEETH!

It's pretty, it's SO pretty!

Bout to drop some screens, so stay tuned!

p.s. if you follow us on twitter and dropped a comment on our site for this themes post, check your email for that sweet surprise we promised you!

Those of you who bought one of the Zen Series Theme, look out for a pseudo update the same sweet surprise!
    Last edited by RR Theme Designs; 11-11-09 at 10:08 AM.
    11-10-09 09:59 PM
    This is by far my fave theme ever done!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-09 10:57 PM
    This theme also works flawlessly on the storm 2. Rawking it right now!

11-11-09 12:39 AM
    Yes they do, Invisiberry is something innovative with a futuristic touch.

11-11-09 07:40 AM
    Maybe I'm crazy Shayd, but I cannot see your icons at all. I was really looking forward to this theme, but it does not seem to be wall paper friendly.
    11-11-09 08:36 AM
    Now now. You can see them. I just wonder what they do when highlighted???
    11-11-09 08:37 AM
    Maybe I'm crazy Shayd, but I cannot see your icons at all. I was really looking forward to this theme, but it does not seem to be wall paper friendly.
    Sorry that it may have confused you, but it is very wallpaper friendly. I just wanted to show just how invisible the icons can be(per bg).

Now now. You can see them. I just wonder what they do when highlighted???
    When highlighted each icon will change color so you can see which icon is in use. Buy yeah, you can see them and once you have it for a few minutes you'll know what everything is.

Here's an example of an icon being touched.

11-11-09 09:14 AM
    That's looking pretty cool. What do yall have hidden in there?
    11-11-09 09:20 AM
    That's looking pretty cool. What do yall have hidden in there?
    Ha ha, you'll be able to see all the hidden quirks soon my friend. This is another great addition to themes.
    11-11-09 09:24 AM
    Well I mean it's for sale right now. I'm just trying to find out more info to see if I wanna drop the 5 spot on it.
    11-11-09 09:28 AM
    I just picked it up and it is very cool. Only problem I see is that my wifi symbol covers my Wednesday.
    Very minor issue. Nice and creative. Good job guys.
    11-11-09 10:06 AM
    I didn't mean any offense. Just having a hard time seeing the icons. That's all.

11-11-09 10:16 AM
    I didn't mean any offense. Just having a hard time seeing the icons. That's all.

No offense at all friend! The icons are supposed to be more invisible as the BG is complicated.
    11-11-09 10:19 AM
    The icons look like clear plastic and when highlighted they are full of different color liquid. At least that's my take on it.
    11-11-09 10:23 AM
    I just picked it up and it is very cool. Only problem I see is that my wifi symbol covers my Wednesday.
    Very minor issue. Nice and creative. Good job guys.
    Ill fix the wifi signal issue today ... I thought it was over far enough. Not a big deal, look for an update soon.
    11-11-09 10:31 AM
    The icons look like clear plastic and when highlighted they are full of different color liquid. At least that's my take on it.
    Thats the idea testingchip. The are almost invisible when not focused but are easily seen once focused.
    11-11-09 10:32 AM
    No offense at all friend! The icons are supposed to be more invisible as the BG is complicated.
    Yep Yep. It's like an Auto-Hide feature but without needing to press any buttons.

That number 1 and 2 on the sides also lets you switch between 2 sets of 8 customizable icons. You can use almost any app off the homescreen with at most 1 button press. Pretty sweet!!
    11-11-09 10:53 AM
    I never doubted ya. Thanks I'm loving the theme.[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Testingchip; 11-11-09 at 11:06 AM.
    11-11-09 10:56 AM
    This is what i'm rocking! Thanks Shayd!!
    11-11-09 11:45 AM
    wow some new r&r themes out and i dont have any of them, what is wrong with me lately?
    11-11-09 02:31 PM
    wow some new r&r themes out and i dont have any of them, what is wrong with me lately?
    Umm, you're slipping? That's not like you KC...I'm shocked.
    11-11-09 02:32 PM
    Umm, you're slipping? That's not like you KC...I'm shocked.
    i know. what up wit that? i just keep buying themes and running out of money ill get them by next week, no worries
    11-11-09 02:35 PM
    How about posting that Silver Surfer wallpaper? :-)

11-11-09 06:07 PM
    Sorry if it's there and I spaced it, but is there a hidden today hiding in there somewhere?
    11-11-09 06:29 PM
    Sorry if it's there and I spaced it, but is there a hidden today hiding in there somewhere?
    sure is!

10char
    11-11-09 06:53 PM
88 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD