Quick question... How do you install the themes to your storm? And what does OTA and Desktop mean?
    03-16-09 04:23 PM
    bump.... Do i need a program to intall the Jad file?
    03-16-09 04:54 PM
    The easiest resource to get that info is BlackBerry Themes | CrackBerry.com

OTA means you install it without cables and using your data connection

Desktop install means that you have to hook your phone up to your computer and use the desktop manager to install

Check out my site if you want some Storm themes: Z Man Designs
    03-16-09 05:00 PM
    OTA means over-the-air. to get an OTA download you open up your browser on your BB Storm and point it to the .jad file. The JAD file contains instructions for your BB to get the rest of the files -- you'll just see a download screen. Accept the download then go to options > themes > and select your theme. Haven't done desktop downloads...
    03-16-09 05:01 PM
    Ok i got the idea but everytime i try to download it OTA and goto install it i get i get the error "download failed"
    03-16-09 05:12 PM
    Ok i got the idea but everytime i try to download it OTA and goto install it i get i get the error "download failed"
    What's the link?
    03-16-09 05:13 PM
    What's the link?
    I emailed the jar file to myself via my blackberry email..
    03-16-09 05:58 PM
    Hello, I am new to this forum. I just recieved my storm over the weekend and was trying to download some themes. My question is why is it when you download it on your computor and then move it to your storm, open file, it says ' download failed.'? Is it because I did not do it ota?
    Does it have to be done that way?
    03-16-09 09:05 PM
    Just a quick question.....

Do you lose your botton configuration and custom folders made when you switch to and from themes?
    03-16-09 09:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD