The ultimate in theme design. With crisp contrast and a unique icon set, this theme jumps off your BlackBerry in ways you could never imagine. With a free trial available, the only real question is, why wouldn't you try it?

Free Trial OTA
    The Free Trial is a fully functional version of the Premium Zen Version with a watermarked homescreen to encourage purchase. It does not expire.

Purchase the Premium Versions Here

If you have any questions don't hesitate to email me.

BerryWeather Settings
    Style: Icon Right
    Icon Size: X-Large
    Backdrop: Off
    Top Margin: 60px
    Left Margin: 100px
    Right Margin: 80px

Last edited by BboyerUGA; 06-13-10 at 08:46 PM.
    04-21-10 12:36 PM
    wow looks good id love to try it out, keep it up!
    04-21-10 01:49 PM
    I love your themes and will try this one out as well. One thing I would love to see added to your themes is a QuickLaunch hotspot - the only thing I think is missing.
    04-21-10 03:07 PM
    I love your themes and will try this one out as well. One thing I would love to see added to your themes is a QuickLaunch hotspot - the only thing I think is missing.
    Yea my last theme Escape had a QL hotspot but it wasn't purchased that often. If you want Inspire customized with one, hit me up with an email.
    04-21-10 04:12 PM
    Yeah a quicklaunch hotspot would be a great addition to the theme would definitely make me loosen the tight grip on ma wallet lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-10 04:55 PM
    Yeah a quicklaunch hotspot would be a great addition to the theme would definitely make me loosen the tight grip on ma wallet lol

alright. I'll work a QL version into the rotation lol. Look for it in the next day or two.
    04-21-10 05:04 PM

Actually, I found some time to get it up. It's BerryWeather, QuickLaunch, and Hidden today all in one. Get it here.
    04-21-10 05:18 PM
    Awesome - you are great ! Just picked up another theme. BTW, I was one of those guys who bought Escape as well.
    04-21-10 06:18 PM
    Awesome - you are great ! Just picked up another theme. BTW, I was one of those guys who bought Escape as well.
    Good stuff. Love that theme.
    04-22-10 12:41 AM
    looks good man nice job!
    04-22-10 01:22 PM
    The BerryWeather, QuickLaunch, and Hidden Today version has been officially fixed. Please use your original OTA link to redownload and follow it up by a reboot. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    04-23-10 11:41 AM
    This theme is now available at mobihand. Get it now!!!
    06-13-10 08:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD