Can someone please tell me how to change something in the incoming call section without getting a compiling error!!
    02-15-09 06:57 PM
    Can someone please tell me how to change something in the incoming call section without getting a compiling error!!
    It depends on what kind of error you are getting. Is it an actual error and it won't export at all or does it just give you a warning at the end? If it's just a warning, most of the time you can ignore those because they say that something won't work, but I've had no problem with them working.
    02-15-09 06:59 PM
    This is the exact error i receive and all i did was move the picture over 2 inches:

Warning: The following resources could not be included in the theme for reasons explained below:
    incomingcallscreen.svg

Warnings:
    incomingcallscreen.svg: Failed to compile SVG file.

Errors in incomingcallscreen.svg:
    Error: An internal error was encountered while transcoding this file (null).
    1 error(s) were encountered.

It says the export was successful but the changes are not there!

It depends on what kind of error you are getting. Is it an actual error and it won't export at all or does it just give you a warning at the end? If it's just a warning, most of the time you can ignore those because they say that something won't work, but I've had no problem with them working.
    02-15-09 07:10 PM
    Yeah, it should be fine then. That's one of the "errors" I received as well. I then just went in and moved some of the text around and put it back and then exported it again and it didn't even give me the warning again.
    02-15-09 07:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD