this is my latest theme - iHD

iHD is the ultimate in wallpaper friendly themes. Every interactive feature of the Home Screen can be hidden or fades away to show off your wallpaper. Features a sliding dock that can not only be hidden away when not in use, but also allows you to customize the dock color to match your theme when it is visible! It also features my most polished icon set.

It's available - HERE

04-26-10 01:19 PM
    looks interesting...pretty cool u can change the dock color, its like havin 8 variations built in! i like it!
    04-26-10 02:30 PM
    Now this is pretty awesome
    04-26-10 04:32 PM
    Looks awesome ... But only 4 icons in the dock??
    Any possibility for a version with at least 8... Plus hotspots of course(though the hotspots are probably already there haha).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-10 08:19 PM
    Got it. Love the theme nice work!

04-26-10 11:06 PM
    This Theme is smooth, fast in regards to regular use, fast transitions through different functions. I've been looking for a good theme for my storm and spent at least twenty dollars the past there weeks. This is a theme you will keep on your phone for more than a month or two. Good Job! Weather slot is the only thing lacking but that's really nothing.

04-27-10 12:45 AM
    真漂亮,能不能送我一个,我的email是[email protected]
    04-27-10 02:04 AM
    hey guys, thanks for the kind words! I kept it at one row of icons to help keep up the speed. I originally had it with more rows but between that and the color variations it added just to much lag so I decided to focus on speed for now.
    04-27-10 09:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD