I'll maybe play with my idea on the weekend when I get some time.... but if someone gets creative before me, I like things really clean.

1) I have Quicklaunch and would like to see a 'no icon' main screen if possible... I could hit my quicklauch 'hot button' and run my primary programs/contacts/etc... or click the BB button for all icons..

2) another idea - plain icons like currently existing - but get rid of the 'glass' box around them.

3) a 'tighter' top banner - I currently don't like how things are so spaced out... it hogs too much of my main screen picture... I like the info - and ringer access, but can't that all fit into 2 lines instead of 4?

thanks!
    02-11-09 07:25 PM
    3) a 'tighter' top banner - I currently don't like how things are so spaced out... it hogs too much of my main screen picture... I like the info - and ringer access, but can't that all fit into 2 lines instead of 4?
    This is what I really want to see too...I think the leaked plazmic doesn't let you mess with the top banner though
    02-11-09 07:27 PM
    It actually lets you change the banner im not sure if it will crash though i will try to help with that i cant do OTA though sorry
    02-11-09 07:29 PM
    I was playing around with the top banner last night. It DOES let you mess around with them, but it seems you can only bring it down to about 70px in height (92px is stock) before it throws a phantom error on exporting. I wish this weren't the case, since I too want a "tighter" looking top bar along with the rest of the theme I'm working on.
    02-11-09 07:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD