ohhh i like the 4th one down.
    10-05-09 04:44 PM
    Nice theme, but I'm not a big iPhone theme person. The animations need to be smoothed out a bit. One big request on your future theme releases....please make the default download folder the home screen. Its a major pain in the *** to have to move all my apps out of the download folder. I love your themes, keep them coming and I'll be glad to test any time! I'm going back to BuufBerry now though.
    10-05-09 05:06 PM
    Notification Icons cut off on the home screen. Other than that pretty solid aside from the large theme size.
    10-05-09 05:14 PM
    Thanks for the screen shots and the walls I might use some...lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-09 06:06 PM
    Hey I must apologies, in my haste to work i skimmed through the posts and mis-interpreted somiething you said. I DO appreciate what you've said McCracken and am sorry if I attacked you!
    Thanks. It takes a far bigger man to appologize. Most would have just ignored me. Shoot an update out and we'll get on testing it some more for you.
    10-05-09 07:20 PM
    10-05-09 08:35 PM
    This one looks nice with the theme!

10-05-09 09:37 PM
    Pretty good!
    10-05-09 09:55 PM
    Nice job. As noted the notification cutoff is a problem but I see you fixing it. My big thing is all the wallpapers make the screen look very busy. Plain dark backgrounds are more my pref. Any chance in uploading to the open source thread so I could mess. Around with the wallpapers?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-09 12:35 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD