Just upgraded to .151 and thought I'd try my favorite theme.. well, now it boots into the bad theme and I can't switch it.

Any suggestions before I wipe?

Also, has anyone had Quicklaunch issues? It won't accept the activation code now on mine.
    07-11-09 05:22 PM
    Use the Blackberry master control program to remove the theme module.
    07-11-09 05:24 PM
    My phone appears 'locked up', but I'll give it a try.. thanks for the quick response!
    07-11-09 05:26 PM
    Just upgraded to .151 and thought I'd try my favorite theme.. well, now it boots into the bad theme and I can't switch it.

Also, has anyone had Quicklaunch issues? It won't accept the activation code now on mine.
    Boot it into "Safe mode". Do a battery pull, when the Red LED goes out on restart, hold down the "Back" button until it asks you if you want to start in Safe mode. Click on "Yes". This will start in the default theme with works with .151. You can then delete the bad theme and reboot the phone normally.
    07-11-09 05:27 PM

Pull the battery.
    Hold down the return key at bottom of phone.
    Replace battery (continue holding return button). Phone will boot up in "safe mode".
    Go to Options>themes>change to default theme (or whatever).
    Do a regular Battery pull.
    I hide icons until options is on my homescreen and if it freezes I do bps and keep goin.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Theme that worked great with 151 and hybrid is elle. Check it out. There are a few different free versions. Best that i've used with ql and weathereye

07-11-09 11:59 PM
    Conect to DM and remove theme

07-12-09 12:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD